+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please.

Matrix1980

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Hello members,
point 8 in the checklist form, can anyone explain it to me please.
In addition, i am confused because i saw many addresses which is used to recieve the applications. So what is the address that i have to send the initial application to ?

About the additional sheets. for example, in the addtional family information, there is no space for all the information, so i print the form another time to print the rest of the information related to my brothers and sisters. My question is : what should i write on the other fields on the additional sheet although i filled it on the first form ?

I hope my questions are clear. I am waiting your help guys.

Thank you.

edithm

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2010
Suggestions:

1. For the AAdditional family information, no need to print the same form again. You can attach a plain sheet of paper and copy the details needed. Or create it in Excel file and enter the olumn heading, fill it up the attach

2. Address Initial Application, there are only 2 addresses there. If by Fedex/UPS choose the "courier address" #13 in the Document checklist

3. Mailing Labels - you can buy mailing labels from bookstore then write your address. This will be use by the embassy to send any documents to you.

hope it clears everything