AOR Received.
17-05-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Hello guys,
I desperately need help
I got nominated through provincial nominee program in Canada and i am married person.I haven't include my wife in my Provincial nominee.
I provide all details of her in my PNP. I don't have good relationship with my wife so i decided to give her a divorce. Due to rules in my country i have to wait for 1 year to get divorce from her.
I am going to put file for federal, so i need some advise about it.
there is a question in application" Reason why your wife is not accompanying you to Canada" I gave answer " she is not willing to come to Canada at present. Is this answer ok?

she will not support me in any part to get PR. May i need her help in PR application?? I have all necessary documents of her with me, so i can put file for me.

Will CIC ask me any questions?
She will not provide police clearance certificate or medical exam. DO i need her PCC or medical???

Please help me in this questions

Thanks

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC may ask you to include her on your application as not accompanying because you are only separated, not legally divorced. If you include her as not accompanying, she will need to fill out some forms and get medicals and a police clearance. If you can not get these things from her, immigration may make you wait until your divorce is legal or make you sign something to the effect that you realize that you can never sponsor your wife in the future if she does not get the medicals.

Did you list your status as separated in your application?

leikyut_31

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, just want to ask question? I have d same situation? Iam on my way of applying my PR soon through PNP program also. U said that u didnt include ur wife in application on PNP.? Is it possible coz der is a form that she need to sign up also Am i correct? It means you didnt give her details on ur PNP application? Pls give me ideas! Same problem! We separated few years ago but shes willing to sign up any form for my application. What will I do on my PNP form?

For Leon.... If I declare separated does she still need to sign d form for principal and spouse? And do I still need to put her on my dpendent even though she is not coming w me? Thanks for ur help pls I need advise asap!