+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Please..uploaded — not submitted to CIC what does this mean?

warpol

Dec 23, 2014
Hello.

My friend had uploaded documents and paid.

But she was getting this Message "uploaded — not submitted to CIC" and apparently she must get msg provided.

Any idea if everything went through ok? She's very nervous that cic didn't get the documents ok.
It's all weird because CIC took her payment.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
This is because you don't submit the application yet. Its normal. After give the application fee and click Submit it would be fine.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is your problem solved?? it goes like this. first upload doc , then pay giving cc details and then submit and you get receipt

Gereltuya

Feb 20, 2016
Hi. I know it is not a recent post. However, could you write what happened in the end? I have had the same problem, which led to refusal of visa. The explanation said I DID not comply with the requirement to provide that document, which I actually uploaded in MyCIC (but was shown as not submitted). I have sent a couple of e-mail about it. I am very angry because the instructions were just to upload, and there was no other way to SUBMIT... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sahb

Jan 6, 2017
Once you have uploaded your document, you have to go back to the window that says uploaded successfully. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and on bottom right there is a "next" button. You click on that and go to the bottom of the page and fill out a digital signature and then click submit! After you submit it will ask you again to verify if all submitted info is true and correct. You have to click on that again and then you should see document submitted or provided. until you see provided or submitted, it will just sit there so make sure you see that change in the status. Clearly, this process is not very "simple". Would have been helpful if there was a simple submit option once you upload the document.

eliane230785

Sep 12, 2020
Once you have uploaded your document, you have to go back to the window that says uploaded successfully. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and on bottom right there is a "next" button. You click on that and go to the bottom of the page and fill out a digital signature and then click submit! After you submit it will ask you again to verify if all submitted info is true and correct. You have to click on that again and then you should see document submitted or provided. until you see provided or submitted, it will just sit there so make sure you see that change in the status. Clearly, this process is not very "simple". Would have been helpful if there was a simple submit option once you upload the document.
hi i cant see the next to click on it or the signature plerase help i need to submit my file