+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please!!!! Request letter from IRCC for Education Transcripts

cayendo9

Feb 16, 2021
I am very very confused that IRCC just sent a request letter saying that they need me to upload education transcripts.

I checked the transcripts I uploaded very carefully again.

They are the most recent, and in English, and offical, and in school letterhead as well.

I do not understand why they need me to upload transcripts again.

And they did not say anything about what the problem is with my transcripts.

What should I do now???? Should I just upload the same transcripts again???? I have just raised a webform as well.

Please help me guys!! Thank you very much.

jannn

Apr 16, 2021
I am very very confused that IRCC just sent a request letter saying that they need me to upload education transcripts.

They are the most recent, and in English, and offical, and in school letterhead as well.

What should I do now???? Should I just upload the same transcripts again???? I have just raised a webform as well.

What country are you from?
1.Maybe they didnt receive it
Did you get receipt that they received it the first time?

2.Im not accusing you, im just saying
allegations of fraud,
(Sometimes people complain they are falsely accused of sending fraudulent documents)

Yes, just resend again.
yes, this is the only way you will find out

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you friend!
But why such things would happen?
It really confuses me
Dont worry mate, the situation might be they downloaded the transcript you had uploaded before and they could not open it due to a technical issue. Just resend again and everything would be ok

cayendo9

Feb 16, 2021
What country are you from?
1.Maybe they didnt receive it
Did you get receipt that they received it the first time?

2.Im not accusing you, im just saying
allegations of fraud,
(Sometimes people complain they are falsely accused of sending fraudulent documents)

yes, this is the only way you will find out
Thank you!
On the portal, it says all the documents uploaded.
"allegations of fraud" that's a bit scary o_O. My transcripts are absolutely authentic.
Not a single school said there was anything wrong with my transcripts when I was applying.

cayendo9

Feb 16, 2021
Dont worry mate, the situation might be they downloaded the transcript you had uploaded before and they could not open it due to a technical issue. Just resend again and everything would be ok
Thank you a lot!
I hope that's the situation!

lamnt0702

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you a lot!
I hope that's the situation!
It is a quite common issue happened to the IRCC system. You could go around the forum and read some threads, which might show you a definition of “ghost update” that considered as a technical issue of IRCC system also and it has been happening to a lot of ppl.

Reactions: cayendo9

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021

Hi, I got the educational transcript request. Before, I uploaded each separately, now made a pdf document. Did you get any update after submitting?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021
Checked just now. It shows additional documents uploaded. Any idea guys, when will the review of additional documents starts?

nkbk

Aug 21, 2021

after how many days did the additional document review started for you? I uploaded through gc account. I got additional document request of transcripts as well because I haven't merged the documents.