+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help please inadmissible due to misrepresentation

omarnene

Sep 9, 2017
Hello
my parent got a refusal on his visit visa to Canada with a ban for 5 years because in the visa application he forgot to declare his military service , it was a human mistake, however the officer considered it as inadmissible due misrepresentation.
They got back to him to clarify about this point, and he declared it, then he got the refusal with a 5 years ban.

How can we resolve this issue? it was a human mistake, he is over 70 years old and there is nothing to hide.
can we make an appeal and how can we make? and how it would take to remove the ban.

Please advise me and thank you for your help.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello
my parent got a refusal on his visit visa to Canada with a ban for 5 years because in the visa application he forgot to declare his military service , it was a human mistake, however the officer considered it as inadmissible due misrepresentation.
They got back to him to clarify about this point, and he declared it, then he got the refusal with a 5 years ban.

How can we resolve this issue? it was a human mistake, he is over 70 years old and there is nothing to hide.
can we make an appeal and how can we make? and how it would take to remove the ban.

Please advise me and thank you for your help.

Thank you
You need to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada to try to overturn the appeal. None of us here can tell you if the appeal will be successful.

omarnene

Sep 9, 2017
You need to hire an immigration lawyer in Canada to try to overturn the appeal. None of us here can tell you if the appeal will be successful.

Thank you,
But is the ban can be appealed and discussed with them? Or usually it is a final decision and I have to wait 5 years?
If there is a hope then i will do it, but my concern that such cases is irrevokable
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you,
But is the ban can be appealed and discussed with them? Or usually it is a final decision and I have to wait 5 years?
If there is a hope then i will do it, but my concern that such cases is irrevokable
Thanks
If you want to try to overturn the ban, your only option is to appeal.

There is no option to discuss with IRCC. IRCC has already made their decision.

No one can tell you if the appeal will be successful. Failing to declare military service in the application is misrepesentation.