+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
I applied under sds, attached my bank statement which cover next year fees + living cost . In addition to that i fulfill sds requirements also like upfront tuition fees for one year and GIC. ... I have property on my name, my father is salary person from government and have Agriculture property, residential property and commercial property too but i didn't attached anything apart from my bank statements and GIC..... should I send these things through webform now or not ????
On study permit form i selected myself( who will pay your expenses)....
Any suggestions?

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
I applied under sds, attached my bank statement which cover next year fees + living cost . In addition to that i fulfill sds requirements also like upfront tuition fees for one year and GIC. ... I have property on my name, my father is salary person from government and have Agriculture property, residential property and commercial property too but i didn't attached anything apart from my bank statements and GIC..... should I send these things through webform now or not ????
Any suggestions?
Everything that you have attached is more than enough don't panic and wait for the positive result.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Any suggestions?
You must try to upload all through webform, it's going to make your case stronger.

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
You must try to upload all through webform, it's going to make your case stronger.
I applied on 10 July and review of eligibility started from 8 September. Is it is wise now to send through webform or not ?.... I am funded Student too in research program.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
I applied on 10 July and review of eligibility started from 8 September. Is it is wise now to send through webform or not ?.... I am funded Student too in research program.
It's not. I thought so too when I send them additional docs but weirdly enough I got actually approved after that, as if they were waiting for me to send them additional info before giving their decision.
So don't be afraid. Worst case worst, it would just be ignored if irrelevant to your case

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
It's not. I thought so too when I send them additional docs but weirdly enough I got actually approved after that, as if they were waiting for me to send them additional info before giving their decision.
So don't be afraid. Worst case worst, it would just be ignored if irrelevant to your case
Thank you for your guidance. Visa officer may not take it negative that, why at this stage you are sending these documents and take it as am desperate for study permit to enter Canada??? ....Because it has been a month, review of eligibility started and they are giving AIP to many students applied in July.... still i should send my father salary slips, support affidavit letter, property evaluation and property documents on my name and my father name ?

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Because it may cause delay in processing or any sort of negative impact.
No it can't affect negatively until and unless you write down something negative, you have to be courteous and humble that will be for sure while writing down about your queries.

Reactions: Alamj