+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed regarding transcripts - XIM, Bhubaneswar or Xavier University BHubaneswar?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hi,

I have created my profile with WES but I have a serious concern regarding my transcript. I complete my MBA (not PGDM) from XIMB. The institute is affiliated to Xavier University Bhubaneswar since 2015. The WES institutes' list contains the names of both XIMB and Xavier University. My degree mentions that XIMB is an autonomous institute, affiliated to Xavier University.
I have received my transcripts but the attestation has been done by XIMB and not the university. Do I need to get the transcripts attested from XIMB or Xavier University?

P.S. I know that sealed envelopes must be sent to WES. I had ordered multiple transcripts and opened one of them and found that the it has been stamped by XIMB and not Xavier University.

AD_72

May 13, 2019
Hi,

I have created my profile with WES but I have a serious concern regarding my transcript. I complete my MBA (not PGDM) from XIMB. The institute is affiliated to Xavier University Bhubaneswar since 2015. The WES institutes' list contains the names of both XIMB and Xavier University. My degree mentions that XIMB is an autonomous institute, affiliated to Xavier University.
I have received my transcripts but the attestation has been done by XIMB and not the university. Do I need to get the transcripts attested from XIMB or Xavier University?

P.S. I know that sealed envelopes must be sent to WES. I had ordered multiple transcripts and opened one of them and found that the it has been stamped by XIMB and not Xavier University.
Hello Tarun,

Could you please let me know the procedure for getting the transcripts from XIMB MBA degree.

AD_72

May 13, 2019
H
Hi,

Hello,

Could you tell me please whether your process was accepted after with ximb attestation or did you get the university attestation as well?