+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed regarding the gcms notes

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 31JUL2011 to 30JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 080CT2012 TO 080CT2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical and University According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUL2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, Full time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER with XXXX. Employment letter dated 17JUL2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $ 78k per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $40.5K. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $50K. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: -RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS ADDITIONAL NOTES: - Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code - Applicant provided various supporting documents such as school transcripts and diplomas. These documents demonstrate that the applicant has relevant education to the selected NOC. OTHER CONCERNS: - It appears that the address of the work establishment provided is residential. XXX technologies address appears to be the address of Laurel Heights Retirement Home. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW BY OFFICER REQUIRED

I received my GCMS today and the officer raised a concern regarding my company address. My company is an IT consultant company and it does not have any physical address it just have residential address. i work at a client location and moreover the laurel heights is wrong residential address . Please suggest me what documents should i provide to clarify their concern. I asked my employer he said im a full time employee for his company so no need to mention about client?.. please help

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
send additional info to CIC to eradicate this concern ASAP - correct that residential address. All else looks great. Perhaps send the incorporation certificate of the company.

Arjun28 said:
REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 31JUL2011 to 30JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 080CT2012 TO 080CT2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical and University According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUL2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, Full time SOFTWARE DEVELOPER with XXXX. Employment letter dated 17JUL2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $ 78k per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $40.5K. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $50K. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: -RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. All required PCs received and there seems to be no A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS ADDITIONAL NOTES: - Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code - Applicant provided various supporting documents such as school transcripts and diplomas. These documents demonstrate that the applicant has relevant education to the selected NOC. OTHER CONCERNS: - It appears that the address of the work establishment provided is residential. XXX technologies address appears to be the address of Laurel Heights Retirement Home. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW BY OFFICER REQUIRED

I received my GCMS today and the officer raised a concern regarding my company address. My company is an IT consultant company and it does not have any physical address it just have residential address. i work at a client location and moreover the laurel heights is wrong residential address . Please suggest me what documents should i provide to clarify their concern. I asked my employer he said im a full time employee for his company so no need to mention about client?.. please help

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
Do I need to send the client info where im working or just the incorp details and next month my employer said we r moving to a physical address should i update my reference letter?

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
My company address is actually a residential address. Its an It consultant company and no employees work at physical location every one works at client location

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
that's ok, just explain this to CIC, lots of fraud occurs along these lines so that is why the analyst has raised this as a concern. Nothing to worry about because otherwise your notes look VERY VERY GOOD

Arjun28 said:
My company address is actually a residential address. Its an It consultant company and no employees work at physical location every one works at client location

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Arjun28 said:
A supporting letter from your client stating that you are working in this location since XXX also some evidence like contract completion notes or service invoices from your client and other clients which mention payee as your consultant company will also help. Moreover, business or incorporation number and organizational chart would suffice to clear the confusion of VO. also a letter address to CIC on your belhalf directly from your company stating since the rapid expansion of business or whatever reason we are opening a office <<Address>> with some prove like lease documents under the name of your company.

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Trent said:
does client info is mandatory
Send them anything that will help your case - if you have billed you client and have invoices as the above member said, that will help too.

darasingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
Arjun28 said:

I have the same concern in my GCMS notes. I contacted my representative he said we should wait until they request any documentation. He said there are a lot of cases like this. Im not sure what to do as I havnt recieved any email from cic requesting documents. My timeline is the following

Application recieved:28 April 2014
AOR June 4, 2014

KavAgAv

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-07-2014
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
darasingh said:
I have the same concern in my GCMS notes. I contacted my representative he said we should wait until they request any documentation. He said there are a lot of cases like this. Im not sure what to do as I havnt recieved any email from cic requesting documents. My timeline is the following

Application recieved:28 April 2014
AOR June 4, 2014
I would send a letter of clarification quoting the GCMS notes and officers concerns. Explain to them why the address is a residential address, and add the note requesting them to ask for more documents if they need it. I did the same for mine. My reporting manager was in the US, and the officer raised concerns about this.

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
Hi Amnisic

I did not got your image. Do i need to ask my employer to write the letter to cec regarding residential address or should i fo it on my own. As employer have to send his business number..etc is it best for me to ask employee to wtite a letter to cec

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Arjun Bhai,

Please draft a letter and ask employer to sign it and then send to CIC, explain the residential address, the way you work, i.e. consultant and on jobs at clients' places, etc.

Make sure to put this on employers letterhead.

Kudha Hafeez

Arjun28 said:
Hi Amnisic

I did not got your image. Do i need to ask my employer to write the letter to cec regarding residential address or should i fo it on my own. As employer have to send his business number..etc is it best for me to ask employee to wtite a letter to cec

Arjun28

May 21, 2015
Thanks Amn bhayya

Now I have to work on writing a letter. Hmm i have 2 clients in between 1 is my company 1 is vendor and then comes the client. My present company hired me as fulltime then i was sent to the client to work through vendor. Vendor pays to my vompany whereas client pays to vendor. Do i need to put the vendor info or client info.. so confused