+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED - RCMP REQUEST

InGodITrust

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Right. This is just a little update that can be useful to those who might find themselves in a similar situation throughout their PR application process.

I just received my PPR today (all thanks to ALLAH).

IF you ever receive a request that you know for sure is irrelevant to your case, please don't panic. CIC officers are humans who make mistakes too. Just prepare a letter of explanation mentioning why you believe this request was sent out to you by mistake, and also include any sort of proof to back up your statements. Do this ASAP (preferably on the same day you received the request) and upload the documents into the new field created in your MYCIC (don't waste your time sending out a CSE). But don't stop here, contact the VO via EMAIL to inform them of this so they can take corrective action accordingly and you won't have to wait for a long time until the problem is rectified.

I would like to take this chance to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my questions on this forum, they have been extremely helpful. I wish everyone all the best with their applications and hopefully it goes smooth for you all.

Aamy9900

Apr 8, 2017
Hey.. I am in the same boat as you were before. I am planning to write a LOE as well. Did you do the same after consulting anyone? Would highly appreciate your response.

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
I just joined same boat.. I have never been to US/Canada and i am requested to submit RCMP Criminal Record...Did you try LOE?
Hey.. I am in the same boat as you were before. I am planning to write a LOE as well. Did you do the same after consulting anyone? Would highly appreciate your response.

Aamy9900

Apr 8, 2017
I just joined same boat.. I have never been to US/Canada and i am requested to submit RCMP Criminal Record...Did you try LOE?
Sorry couldnt reply earlier.. but yes, I uploaded LOE and it worked. Infact I now know multiple people with similar situation and it worked for everyone. so chill and upload LOE and wait for PPR email..all the best

jivi-durai

Nov 21, 2019
Right. This is just a little update that can be useful to those who might find themselves in a similar situation throughout their PR application process.

I just received my PPR today (all thanks to ALLAH).

IF you ever receive a request that you know for sure is irrelevant to your case, please don't panic. CIC officers are humans who make mistakes too. Just prepare a letter of explanation mentioning why you believe this request was sent out to you by mistake, and also include any sort of proof to back up your statements. Do this ASAP (preferably on the same day you received the request) and upload the documents into the new field created in your MYCIC (don't waste your time sending out a CSE). But don't stop here, contact the VO via EMAIL to inform them of this so they can take corrective action accordingly and you won't have to wait for a long time until the problem is rectified.

I would like to take this chance to thank everyone who took the time to respond to my questions on this forum, they have been extremely helpful. I wish everyone all the best with their applications and hopefully it goes smooth for you all.

Hi
Can you please guide me how to upload LOE for mistaken rmcp request as I am in same situation.. They are asking document name, document number, date of issue, expiry of issue and country of issuance.. I have emailed them still waiting for reply.. Please help me how to upload LOE.. Thanks in advance

jeybriel2013

Dec 14, 2020
Sorry couldnt reply earlier.. but yes, I uploaded LOE and it worked. Infact I now know multiple people with similar situation and it worked for everyone. so chill and upload LOE and wait for PPR email..all the best
Hi did you send each pages of you passport or just the LOE? I recieved an RCMP request for my husband but he's never been in Canada