+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** Urgent Help Needed** New Born Baby born in different country how to sponsor

srilaho

Oct 7, 2014
hi friends,

i am stuck in a situation,I need urgent help from you guys.

i have landed in Canada as a Permanent resident in month of january 2016,

My wife has received COPR and she is still residing in India.

I was blessed with a baby boy in the month of February 2016.

I want to add my kid in my application and get Permanent Residence.
I spoke to CIC agent over phone, what he informed was my wife's file is still open in India as she is with COPR and did not complete her landing
Please help me in this regard, where and how to apply? what forms to submit?

i have informed cic and delhi office also about my childs birth

and to add few more points

I have informed them Delhi embassy (E mail), CPC Mississauga (post) about childs birth of in the month of may and they havent replied yet

i am planning to send the below mentioned documents

1 addition of family information form and Dependent Form

2 fees of 150 cad

3 upfront medicals

4 all other documents like birth certificate, passport copy, copr of wife, my p r card copy

I sincerely request you guys to suggest me for any other documents or is there any other way to figure out this issue.

looking forward for your valuable reply

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
srilaho said:
hi friends,

i am stuck in a situation,I need urgent help from you guys.

i have landed in Canada as a Permanent resident in month of january 2016,
so you have landed
My wife has received COPR and she is still residing in India.
since you have landed and your wife hasn't landed her copr is now invalid as your family composition has changed
I was blessed with a baby boy in the month of February 2016.
congratulations for the baby boy. Now the only option available for you is to sponsor your wife and son
I want to add my kid in my application and get Permanent Residence.
they can't be added to your PR application as you have done the landing. To be sure, you should contact the visa officer to ask them about any possibility to add your son at this stage. I am sure that they will say you can now only sponsor them and can't add them anymore to PR application
I spoke to CIC agent over phone, what he informed was my wife's file is still open in India as she is with COPR and did not complete her landing
Please help me in this regard, where and how to apply? what forms to submit?
send them an email and ask them for the procedure. I don't think you can add them to your PR application at this stage.
i have informed cic and delhi office also about my childs birth

and to add few more points

I have informed them Delhi embassy (E mail), CPC Mississauga (post) about childs birth of in the month of may and they havent replied yet
do not be shocked if you receive negative reply
i am planning to send the below mentioned documents
it is not advisable to send the documents without clear email confirmation from the visa officer. The matter got complicated because you did your landing. Now you can only sponsor. For others who read this: if you expect a new addition in your family before landing, either try to land in Canada asap so that the child can be born there OR wait in your country until the child is born and add them to your application. Do not do landing alone. Adding the child to your PR application is easier compared to sponsoring them even though it is not impossible.
1 addition of family information form and Dependent Form

2 fees of 150 cad

3 upfront medicals

4 all other documents like birth certificate, passport copy, copr of wife, my p r card copy

I sincerely request you guys to suggest me for any other documents or is there any other way to figure out this issue.
good luck buddy. If you manage to circumvent the system please share here so that others can benefit
looking forward for your valuable reply