+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help needed: missing information: Cancel the Spousal PR application & apply again incase of missing information

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
Hi Members,
Urgent help needed. I have applied Spousal PR for my wife who is in india on Last Thursday i.e., 24th March.

We forgot to mention her US Visit Visa refusal which happened in 2015 or 2016 on old passport. We dont have the details of the US visa rejections available as the email associated is not available. there is no stamps associated with it. Its just that been nearly 10 years

Even for her previous rejections for canada (Visit visa and study permit) its not mentioned earlier i guess.

How can i handle the situation? is it better to cancel and include the information and apply again?

Please guide as it just struck me that its missed. I am already panicking. IRCC never asked about the us visa refusal earlier for other applications.

Thanks for the help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Members,
Urgent help needed. I have applied Spousal PR for my wife who is in india on Last Thursday i.e., 24th March.

We forgot to mention her US Visit Visa refusal which happened in 2015 or 2016 on old passport. We dont have the details of the US visa rejections available as the email associated is not available. there is no stamps associated with it. Its just that been nearly 10 years

Even for her previous rejections for canada (Visit visa and study permit) its not mentioned earlier i guess.

How can i handle the situation? is it better to cancel and include the information and apply again?

Please guide as it just struck me that its missed. I am already panicking. IRCC never asked about the us visa refusal earlier for other applications.

Thanks for the help
There is a question in all applications that asks about previous refusals. This means you failed to declare the refusal in her visitor visa application and study permit application. You need to fix this for the spousal sponsorship application.

You don't need to withdraw the application. However you do need to send a webform to fix this and notify IRCC of the refusal.

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
There is a question in all applications that asks about previous refusals. This means you failed to declare the refusal in her visitor visa application and study permit application. You need to fix this for the spousal sponsorship application.

You don't need to withdraw the application. However you do need to send a webform to fix this and notify IRCC of the refusal.
Thank you for Scylla for the reply, i will definetly send webform to IRCC. and can you please guide me how to notify IRCC about the refusal.

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
Thank you for Scylla for the reply, i will definetly send webform to IRCC. and can you please guide me how to notify IRCC about the refusal.
Raise webform and attach explanation letter

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
Raise webform and attach explanation letter
Thank you :) we dont have any application number available with us. how can we inform the details about the application. is there any other way to get the application details? Please guide me if you have more info.

Fhn2023

Star Member
Jan 8, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
29-12-2022
Doc's Request.
01-03-2023
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
File Transfer...
06-03-2023
Med's Request
06-06-2023
Med's Done....
15-06-2023
Passport Req..
08-09-2023
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2023
Thank you :) we dont have any application number available with us. how can we inform the details about the application. is there any other way to get the application details? Please guide me if you have more info.
If you call ircc they might give temporary application number you can use to send documents through webforms. Also another solution try to link application to gckey using family name and given name (or PA UCI if you have from previous visa application) if you can link it then you will application details including application number. If these two options didnt work then you can only wait until you receive aor and right away raise webform and attach the explanation letter

kittu1405

Mar 22, 2019
If you call ircc they might give temporary application number you can use to send documents through webforms. Also another solution try to link application to gckey using family name and given name (or PA UCI if you have from previous visa application) if you can link it then you will application details including application number. If these two options didnt work then you can only wait until you receive aor and right away raise webform and attach the explanation letter
Thank you will work the above approaches

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Just include identifying information of the applicant and sponsor.

Reactions: canuck78

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
May be too early for a temporary numbers.

Reactions: armoured