+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent help needed from seniors plz regarding islamabad visa office......

mastermind

Mar 3, 2010
i want to know that ive got my grandmother(nani) and my uncle(mamoon) and aunt(khala) living in canada.i did mentioned in my initial application about them.so now do i need to send their passport copies or PR card copies with my application regarding my relationship proof in canada? if yes do i need to get thephotocopies of these documents notarized?help me urgently plz

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mastermind said:
i want to know that ive got my grandmother(nani) and my uncle(mamoon) and aunt(khala) living in canada.i did mentioned in my initial application about them.so now do i need to send their passport copies or PR card copies with my application regarding my relationship proof in canada? if yes do i need to get thephotocopies of these documents notarized?help me urgently plz
PR cards and must be notarized. You might need to prove it along with a family tree. You will need other documents as well. Check visa office checklist for more details

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mastermind said:
1. Who are going to use for the 5 points? If it is grandmother, you will need either your fathers or mother birth certificate show her as their mother. You will need a copy of her PR card/Canadian Passport as well documents, i.e. tax, bill, medical visits to show that she is residing in Canada.

PMM

mastermind

Mar 3, 2010
ive got their passport copies and PR card copies notarized? should i draw a family tree or just mention on a sheet how the person is related to me.reply plz

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mastermind said:
ive got their passport copies and PR card copies notarized? should i draw a family tree or just mention on a sheet how the person is related to me.reply plz
You really should read the answers you were given. You have to prove the relationship with documentation, birth certificates, school certificates, marriage certificates. CIC/CHC is not going to accept you just saying she is my grandmother.

PMM