App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
4-May-2010(received by visa office)
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
URGENT help needed ,just checked my two minor citizenship application and it turned to be Decision Made ,even though it was never inprocess .this is the message I found.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 13, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 17, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Experts ,please let me know what this means !!!!is it done !!!shall I receive the citizenship certificate or additional requirements !!!

ajithpl

Aug 5, 2010
Surrey, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not an expert, but, a few things:
1. How old is your minor kid(s)? If they are 14 or above at the time of application, the test is required.
2. Since they send you a letter on Oct 17, once you receive it you will get the details. Most probably they want some additional documents. But since you said a decision made is showing up in eCAS, it could well be the certificates also - though I doubt the speed at which they process in this case.
Anyways, better wait for a few more days.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamieh said:
URGENT help needed ,just checked my two minor citizenship application and it turned to be Decision Made ,even though it was never inprocess .this is the message I found.
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 22, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 13, 2016.
We started processing your application on October 17, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on October 17, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Experts ,please let me know what this means !!!!is it done !!!shall I receive the citizenship certificate or additional requirements !!!
hi
so did u get the letter.. did they ask you some additional documentation or u get the citizenship certificate.. please update us

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
Nothing received yet ,i start getting panic ..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi hamieh
any update regarding you kid..
my kids applications converted to IN PROCESS today.. dated 25 Oct.

hamieh

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-April-2006
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
28 june 2010
I received a letter asking me to send my kids PR

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
hamieh said:
I received a letter asking me to send my kids PR
Yep, this is standard. So once they receive the card, in about a month, you'll get the certificate. It's all good news! We didn't have a PR card to submit, since it was stolen, so we submitted the police report number.

saria1

May 22, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 28, 2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
January 16, 2015
File Transfer...
January 23, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
October 27, 2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
Oct2016 said:
did they ask for the original PR card or a copy ?
It's original they want, to be in possession of the PR card after citizenship is granted, is illegal, hence, mail in the PR card. If you don't have the PR card, you'll need a good explanation and/or police report number, as to why you don't have it. Plus, if you don't have it, there is an affidavit you will have to sign and submit in leu of the PR card that states you will mail CIC the card if you happen to find it.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for valuable info..