+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed - Experience Letter - Standard format to get notarized

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

Does anyone have the standard format which we can use to get the experience letter if we want to get it from office colleague? I plan to get this notarized. I am facing issues in getting letter from the employer.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Regards,
Sachin.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi All,

Does anyone have the standard format which we can use to get the experience letter if we want to get it from office colleague? I plan to get this notarized. I am facing issues in getting letter from the employer.

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Regards,
Sachin.
It will not be accepted if the letter is not in the company's letter head and this colleague is a senior one, who could provide the letter as your supervisor. Getting notarized will not help and the application will be rejected. Following is the thread of one such application, recently rejected.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-application-rejected.561594/

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for sharing this feedback !!

My CRS score does not change if i don't include this experience where i don't have the letter. Also my spouse does not have Canada experience so I am not getting any points for that. Reading through the details on the forums, guess I am confused if I should try to include such experiences in work history and try to get notarized letters or should i just mention them in personal history?

As you mentioned in another post that we can just mention these things in personal history, wanted to check if there could be any issues
which we could foresee in such cases for which i should be ready?

Looking at other forums, looks like should be fine - people have mentioned that these details can be included in personal history and in
work history just include the one for which we have formal reference letter. This will save me a lot of effort which may have to spend getting all those letters..

If we include these work experiences in personal history, should we try to give some documentations like pay stubs, offer letters or whatever else
we have? Is there any place where we can add such miscellaneous docs?