+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help needed. Denied Boarding

jaskirat23

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I am currently on Work visa valid till 2023 Oct. I came to India to visit family and during this time my PR application is in process. I was planning to come back this week but I was denied boarding by Air Canada saying that my Visa is inactive. I have a valid 10 yr visitors permit also.
Can someone please help in what I should do now?

Thanks in Advance

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi, I am currently on Work visa valid till 2023 Oct. I came to India to visit family and during this time my PR application is in process. I was planning to come back this week but I was denied boarding by Air Canada saying that my Visa is inactive. I have a valid 10 yr visitors permit also.

Thanks in Advance
Call IRCC and enquire about the status of your current visitor visa, and your PR application in progress. Not sure why that wouldn’t be your first action. No one here can really tell you what has happened.

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020

Thanks in Advance
Hi, Did you find the solution ? i am in same situation