+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP NEEDED : CEC (CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS)_SPOUSE WORK EXPERIENCE

BRIJ0501

May 18, 2020
Hello Friends,

Please help me to clear my confusion on my case. So basically, I got my ITA on June 25, and cut off was 431 and My score was 434.
During filling the process, I added my spouse's all work experience in Canada as I applied for both, but I did not get any single point from my spouse category, I mean nothing "0" in all filed, such as work experience, language, and education.
Now, When I am going to submit my file they are asking a reference letter of employment for my spouse's work experience, and currently, we are not able to gather any documents as they are declined to provide such a letter.
So, I am wondering that is that ok if I remove her all the experience and put it in Personal history as I don't want to confuse. NOTE: My circumstances or my score could not change even if I delete all my spouse's work experience.

My question is that: Is that ok to change such kind of information after getting an invitation if My score does not change and I provide the letter of explanation ?
I would love to get help as soon as possible friends.

Please please help me with this...

You can ask me if you do not still understand the question

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
If you are not claiming points for that, you can add them in personal history. That's what I did. Well let's have other members' view points about this too.

Reactions: thevisawhisperer

ggupta2802

Aug 25, 2020
My wife came with me on Open Work Permit. While applying for her open work permit I had not mentioned her Employment History as it was difficult to get documents from her organization. Now, during PR submission shall I mentioned her Employment history in Personal history? or shall I remove it completely and mentioned home maker?

Jan 5, 2019
Hi There,

Even I didn't mention my spouse work exp while obtaining her open work permit. But, Now I mentioned that in the personal history and explained in LOE

ggupta2802

Aug 25, 2020
Hi There,

Even I didn't mention my spouse work exp while obtaining her open work permit. But, Now I mentioned that in the personal history and explained in LOE
Have you submitted your application? and received PR? or did IRCC came back for any thing? Can you please share the LOE letter format which you submitted?

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
dont lie in personal history as they are not asking proofs anyway. So be honest.

Jan 5, 2019
Have you submitted your application? and received PR? or did IRCC came back for any thing? Can you please share the LOE letter format which you submitted?
I recently submitted my application. Awaiting response from IRCC. I just mentioned "we were confused when filling the sowp as the experience was less than a year". You can find different and truthful reason.

BRIJ0501

May 18, 2020
Thank you everyone for the view, and I got the answer from one of the lawyers. We can put it in personal history and delete it as long as if we do not claiming the points