+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help Needed. All seniors, please advise on my situation.

learner1

Mar 16, 2010
Dear all seniors,

I need your urgent advise,

I submitted my initial application to Sydney. My credit card company informed that CIO Sydney tried to charge my card but due network issue of Amex, transaction was on hold, later denied as CIO didn't attempted again.

When I came to know these details... I made a certified check and send to CIO with a copy of all forms etc which previously I submitted, along a cover letter with details , my name, DOB, address etc with explanation of what happen with credit card and as now I am sending Certified check.

Just 3 days from now, I received back my application with letter that If I want to reapply, Include this letter with Application.

I am in dilemma, what should I do now???

Please help me in this situation, should me resend all application etc with this letter? or what??

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

learner1 said:
Dear all seniors,

I need your urgent advise,

I submitted my initial application to Sydney. My credit card company informed that CIO Sydney tried to charge my card but due network issue of Amex, transaction was on hold, later denied as CIO didn't attempted again.

When I came to know these details... I made a certified check and send to CIO with a copy of all forms etc which previously I submitted, along a cover letter with details , my name, DOB, address etc with explanation of what happen with credit card and as now I am sending Certified check.

Just 3 days from now, I received back my application with letter that If I want to reapply, Include this letter with Application.

I am in dilemma, what should I do now???

Please help me in this situation, should me resend all application etc with this letter? or what??

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

Thanks to all.
They told you, if you wish to reapply resend the application with the letter and the proper fee.