+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help!!!! IRCC has asked for Credit card details

godsangel

Jul 21, 2013
Please help ..... IRCC has asked for last 4 months credit card details. And I had applied for BC PNP but due to my family being in Ontario I moved from BC to Ontario 4 months back. I am really worried , if there is anyone in the same situation .... PLEASE RESPOND !!!!!!

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Please help ..... IRCC has asked for last 4 months credit card details. And I had applied for BC PNP but due to my family being in Ontario I moved from BC to Ontario 4 months back. I am really worried , if there is anyone in the same situation .... PLEASE RESPOND !!!!!!
That's way they need your credit card statements to check ur location

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You have an intent to reside problem. I would get ready for a refusal.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
And rightly so . Why didn’t you notify them you moved ? You led them to believe that you were living in a nominating province when you weren’t .
Why didn’t your family move too BC ?

Reactions: Taran D

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
If you wanted to move with your family, why wouldn't you seek a pathway through OINP or another program? From what you've told us it sounds like you exploited the PNP program and breached your signed Schedule 4 form commitment of residing in the province that nominated you.

You now have no choice but to send the credit card statements and see what they say (scylla is right).

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
At this point IRCC likely already knows you don’t live in BC so it is best to come clean. They don’t usually ask without knowing the answer or have good evidence that they know the answer.

oldinzaghi

Aug 10, 2022
Unfortunately, you have made a very big mistake. You have the high risk of being refused. No one can help in this situation. But before being refused, you can write a letter of explanation to IRCC. If they accept, then you'll be fine.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Unfortunately, you have made a very big mistake. You have the high risk of being refused. No one can help in this situation. But before being refused, you can write a letter of explanation to IRCC. If they accept, then you'll be fine.
And set the precedent that provincial nominees can move across different provinces before PR...? If they accept, it would technically destroy the integrity of the Provincial Nominee Program.

oldinzaghi

Aug 10, 2022
And set the precedent that provincial nominees can move across different provinces before PR...? If they accept, it would technically destroy the integrity of the Provincial Nominee Program.
My friend applied PR through BCPNP too, but after he submitted the PR application in August 2021, he moved to Ontario in September 2021 to start his PhD study. IRCC questioned about that in July 2022, but finally they approved my friend's PR in October 2022. Like I said in the last comment, if the reason of moving out of BC is "reasonable or acceptable", IRCC might accept.

oldinzaghi

Aug 10, 2022
I know that you must be very anxious. Calm down. Do you have a job in Ontario? If you are not working in Ontario, then you can try to explain that you are only visiting your family and will return to BC after Christmas. But if you are already working there, then only God can help you. But at this stage you have to try your best to explain yourself before receiving PFL.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
My friend applied PR through BCPNP too, but after he submitted the PR application in August 2021, he moved to Ontario in September 2021 to start his PhD study. IRCC questioned about that in July 2022, but finally they approved my friend's PR in October 2022. Like I said in the last comment, if the reason of moving out of BC is "reasonable or acceptable", IRCC might accept.
I don't even know what to say to that.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yes, even my friend was ready for being refused. But the result is good. It is really case by case, no one would really know how IRCC evaluate the applications.
Meanwhile IRCC told me that I'm not even allowed to work remotely outside my province or go to the US for business trips due to restrictions on my nomination and work permit.

oldinzaghi

Aug 10, 2022
Meanwhile IRCC told me that I'm not even allowed to work remotely outside my province or go to the US for business trips due to restrictions on my nomination and work permit.
I believe that guy applied PR through BCPNP-International post graduate, which does not require a job offer, and the only restriction is living in BC.. My friend and I applied through this category as well. My friend who is now studying in Ontario has got PR, but I am still waiting..