+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP IMM5257 FORM UPLOAD ERROR

kasra2018

Mar 9, 2018
I have been trying to apply study permit online everything is uploaded but when I am trying to upload IMM5257... this msg keeps on coming....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted
Plz help

I have the same problem. I did the whole process on three different comuters. DOWLOADING, COMPLETING the forms, VALIDATION, SAVE and UPLOAD.
and I get the same error everywhere.

Could you please help.

kasra2018

Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys,

I found the solution for the error. Get adobe reader and fill/validate the forms with acrobat reader. I tried it and it worked.
Looks like the problem is with the adobe acrobat pro.

I hope that it works for you.

SAKEN

Jun 2, 2019
HELP. SOMEBODY KNOWS HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? CAN'T UPLOAD 5257 CHILD---PERSONAL ACCOUNT OPENED IN HIS NAME---HE RIDES ONE . THE AGE OF 15. MAY BE I NOT CORRECTLY DO SOMETHING??? THANKS

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
The old 02-2019 version is uploading successfully, but I would recommend it. I am still waiting for CIC to Fix this asap. Kindly all you make technical issues, they they see too many with same problem, maybe they will fix the issue. However I noticed they said that GC-Key is closed on Tuesday, Maybe they will fix it then

Reactions: SAKEN

jack_is_jack

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Hello how can I find the famous IMM5257 June/2019
Yes I need this too ASAP, this thing doesn't give me to upload any versions I have, even the one they give to download.

Please anyone who went through this give us the version they like.

Capricorn456

Oct 12, 2019
I have the same problem. I did the whole process on three different comuters. DOWLOADING, COMPLETING the forms, VALIDATION, SAVE and UPLOAD.
and I get the same error everywhere.

Could you please help.
I have a current issue here, cic asked me to upload my completion letter. I downloaded the letter from my email to my computer. When I downloaded it was a pdf format, but my computer converted that into html shortcut link of google chrome. I tried to upload it and it was accepted submitted successfully. Now I do not know if everything is fine?

Please help

Capricorn456

Oct 12, 2019
I have uploaded a wrong format html for my completion letter. It has submitted successfully as I cannot reload it as cic does not have that option. I dont know if everything is fine now?

Please help

JuanRamonn

Oct 1, 2019
I have uploaded a wrong format html for my completion letter. It has submitted successfully as I cannot reload it as cic does not have that option. I dont know if everything is fine now?

Please help
Greetings kind sir, this question is out of the topic. Sir, did you write NA to all blank boxes that you have filled up in IMM 5257? Or there are some blank boxes left unanswered? I'm planning to submit mine today, I just want to double check.
Sincerely asking for help

hpsinghmca

Jan 11, 2019
I am getting the same problem ... not able to submit IMM5257, IMM5713, IMM545 for me and IMM5257 for my spouse and kid as these are required documents in the list.
Click on form url always shows please wait... error
I tried with paid Adobe version also and try to upload latest form as well but getting error message... No idea what is going on. Kindly suggest if anyone found the solution.

snaptrooper

Jun 27, 2020
hi...i tried many times it was not uploading..so searched in the forum and submitted in this way....i filled the form scanned it and attached it in client information section along with other documents....i got thru the next pages and submitted my application...hope this helps...
Did this work in-terms of TRV approval?

Mar 24, 2023
I have been trying to apply study permit online everything is uploaded but when I am trying to upload IMM5257... this msg keeps on coming....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.

Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description: The version of the document submitted is no longer accepted
Plz help
We have the same problem. Can anyone help please? Thanks

samk44

Nov 20, 2023
Hey guys!
1 GREAT ADVICE!
PLEASE DON'T SAVE (or save as) THE IMM5257E FORM AS AN ANOTHER FILE.

I had tried multiple times to submit the correctly validated IMM5257E form. After days of trial and error, I figured that if you save it as a new file, you will not be able to upload it as it will give you an error (that the PDF has problems and it will say to download the latest form, etc etc).
The system ONLY allows one Save As and that is at the Validation stage once you validate the form after filling it out.
So basically, download the form --> Save Link as or Save Target as, --> fill the form in ONE SHOT --> Validate --> Upload.
Hope this helps!