+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help;home country pcc is sameday as departure date

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys my wife applied for her pcc same day of departure from our home country,usually issue date is second day so i figured out that she can apply on her departure,but unfortunately i just discovered that issue date is the same as departure,is it ok or should i reapply again through embassy

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
how long will it take to get the PCC from your embassy?
If I were you I would order it now.
Call them and ask about the procedure, sometimes they can issue a PCC based on the one you received at home. It will be faster, but only if they agree to do so.

good luck

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
how long will it take to get the PCC from your embassy?
If I were you I would order it now.
Call them and ask about the procedure, sometimes they can issue a PCC based on the one you received at home. It will be faster, but only if they agree to do so.

good luck
Now i either submit the one that i have now or issue a new one and risk having an old pof

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Wolverine17 said:
Now i either submit the one that i have now or issue a new one and risk having an old pof
hmmm, then its up to u... I dont think anybody can advise you what to do in this situation, unless they have been exactly in the same boat and have got their PPR...
have you talked to your embassy? I received my PCC from the embassy within a day after I sent them the one I got from home. just try and call them. Maybe ur dilemma will be resolved easier than you think

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Lailina said:
hmmm, then its up to u... I dont think anybody can advise you what to do in this situation, unless they have been exactly in the same boat and have got their PPR...
have you talked to your embassy? I received my PCC from the embassy within a day after I sent them the one I got from home. just try and call them. Maybe ur dilemma will be resolved easier than you think
[/quote
I just issued mine and it usually it will take 5-7 days minimum but the question is will i have issues having her departure date the same as her pcc issue date?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CIC says that the PCC has to be issued after the person has left the country. You thought you could get away with it by applying for it on the last day and I remember you advising someone else on the forum to try the same.

You would need a new PCC as you have not complied with CICs requirement and if you use the one she got on the date of her departure, you will be rejected.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
xpressentry said:
CIC says that the PCC has to be issued after the person has left the country. You thought you could get away with it by applying for it on the last day and I remember you advising someone else on the forum to try the same.

You would need a new PCC as you have not complied with CICs requirement and if you use the one she got on the date of her departure, you will be rejected.
Usually the pcc is issued the second day after departure but this time for my bad luck issue date is the same as the Application date

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
Usually the pcc is issued the second day after departure but this time for my bad luck issue date is the same as the Application date
Does this country require a request letter to obtain PCC? If yes, then your existing PCC is fine.
If not, then better opt for a new one.

I got my Bahrain PCC 7 days before I left, but that was accepted by IRCC since Bahrain requires a request letter to issue this PCC (Which I got it from my employer instead of IRCC). I mentioned about this scenario in LOE.

If there is no other option, use this existing PCC and then mention in the letter of explanation about the date of issue of this PCC and the date you exited this country. Hopefully, IRCC will accept it.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
Does this country require a request letter to obtain PCC? If yes, then your existing PCC is fine.
If not, then better opt for a new one.

I got my Bahrain PCC 7 days before I left, but that was accepted by IRCC since Bahrain requires a request letter to issue this PCC (Which I got it from my employer instead of IRCC). I mentioned about this scenario in LOE.

If there is no other option, use this existing PCC and then mention in the letter of explanation about the date of issue of this PCC and the date you exited this country. Hopefully, IRCC will accept it.
No that country doesnt need a request letter and its egypt which is my home country,can i even submit my application as it is and then later submit a new pcc??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
No that country doesnt need a request letter and its egypt which is my home country,can i even submit my application as it is and then later submit a new pcc??
I will suggest you to obtain a new PCC and submit it - to be on the safer side.

It's your choice, you can go ahead and submit this existing PCC - if IRCC accepts it, then well and good.
You can request IRCC in LOE to accept this PCC. If not, then tell them that you are ready to obtain a new PCC if required.

No one can give say 100% sure whether this existing PCC is acceptable or not.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
I will suggest you to obtain a new PCC and submit it - to be on the safer side.

It's your choice, you can go ahead and submit this existing PCC - if IRCC accepts it, then well and good.
You can request IRCC in LOE to accept this PCC. If not, then tell them that you are ready to obtain a new PCC if required.

No one can give say 100% sure whether this existing PCC is acceptable or not.
Can i face a rejection if my pof is outdated?and can i submit the new pcc after a submitting my application,is there an option to submit extra documents later on?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Wolverine17 said:
Can i face a rejection if my pof is outdated?and can i submit the new pcc after a submitting my application,is there an option to submit extra documents later on?
What do you mean by POF is outdated?

For POF, the bank certificate and bank statements must have a date later than your ITA Date.
You can raise a CSE and submit the new PCC later on if you want.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
What do you mean by POF is outdated?

For POF, the bank certificate and bank statements must have a date later than your ITA Date.
You can raise a CSE and submit the new PCC later on if you want.
I read somewhere that the pof shouldnt be more than 2 weeks from submission date,also how easy it is to raise a cse and submit a new document?and in case the pcc is unsatisfactory will i get a new request or a rejection