+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT Help! Got rejected twice I’m about to apply for the last time.

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
kindly go through it carefully
First

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Second rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

so I requested for the last refusal gcms
Here it is:
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

For the reasons above, I have refused the application.

Things you should know: I only deposited $1500 school deposit
‘I’m only 17 years old’-in my Gcms the vo said I’m single like am I meant to be married at 17?
My parents are my sponsor.
I got help from some people they said I should pay a year tuition and show home ties.
So I’m going for NSE -Nigeria student express. Also similar to SDS

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
First

• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

Second rejection:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Here it is:
The applicant is seeking to study in the College Diploma Program at Conetsoga college in Canada.

I am not Satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident,I note that : The client is Single,Mobile, is not well established and has no dependents.

Taking the applicant’s plan of studies into account , the documentation provided in support of the applicant’s financial situation does not demonstrate that funds would be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied thy the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense.

Weighing the factors in the application.I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the term and conditions imposed as a temporary resident.

‘I’m only 17 years old’-in my Gcms the vo said I’m single like am I meant to be married at 17?
I got help from some people they said I should pay a year tuition and show home ties.
“Single” was used as a generic description. It does not mean the VO is expecting you to be married at 17.

What did you show as your financial proof? A $1,500 deposit doesn’t really amount much to show you have the financial capacity to sustain your studies in Canada. Usually (but not necessarily), a one semester fee is the bare minimum. Some people were able to secure an approval with just a deposit. But they were the exception rather than the rule.

If NSE is similar to SDS, please take note that SDS requires 1 whole year fee plus a GIC deposit of CAD$10,000. What is the requirement for NSE?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do your GCMS notes say? How much funds do you have - personal not business accounts? Yes, you should be paying your tuition.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
First

Second rejection:

Here it is:

How much did you and/or your parents show as proof of funds?

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
“Single” was used as a generic description. It does not mean the VO is expecting you to be married at 17.

What did you show as your financial proof? A $1,500 deposit doesn’t really amount much to show you have the financial capacity to sustain your studies in Canada. Usually (but not necessarily), a one semester fee is the bare minimum. Some people were able to secure an approval with just a deposit. But they were the exception rather than the rule.

If NSE is similar to SDS, please take note that SDS requires 1 whole year fee plus a GIC deposit of CAD$10,000. What is the requirement for NSE?
I showed my dad bank statement (company)
I showed my mum bank statement (personal)
Requirement for NSE are : Must be a Nigerian Must have up to $30,000 in mybankstatement.

Now if I’m to apply I’m going to also add my bank account I’ve up to $cad2,000 hope that won’t be a problem I’m still 17

Fawaz123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
What do your GCMS notes say? How much funds do you have - personal not business accounts? Yes, you should be paying your tuition.
Check the message well my Gcms is pasted there
My dad only use company account not personal account
Only my mum submitted personal while my dad submitted company

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Check the message well my Gcms is pasted there
My dad only use company account not personal account
Only my mum submitted personal while my dad submitted company
Does your mum’s personal accounts have $30,000 for NSE. Not business accounts because they are not your funds. You should be paying first year tuition.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
So what do I do now?
Cause he doesn’t have a personal account
If the NSE requires $30,000 in bank statement then show that amount in personal bank account and not in company account. Even if your family owns the company, it is still company money and not personal.