04-05-2016
Passport Req..
08-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rabrakha said:
Here ia the different situation.i alreadu got my nomination. You had apploed for ainp under no job ofer stream.
Mune is srs pgwc with job offer. I javenot apploed for pror to ircc yet.
but the PGW-stream is NOT employer-driven
so I think you have a good chance that they will not withdraw you nomination because you had it befor your lay-off

and to inform AINP about all changes is for ALL stream's

good luck to you

fahad911

Feb 11, 2012
alberta0007 said:
Hi all

I received my nomination a month ago under SRS PGWC. I got laid off today. i have not applied for the PR yet. Pls lee me know can i apply for the PR without a job or should i need o find a job first? I need to notify AINP about it?If yes, will they cancel my nomination? On nomination certificate it is mentioned to notify in job change to ainp "WHILE WAITING FOR A DECISION FROM AINP" My nomination is with "No employment restrictions"

My previous job was under NOC B, what if i get a new job in NOC C?

please help me guys :(

Hi Alberta0007
What did u finally do?
Did u inform ainp about ur job...
Thanks

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
I.will.be carefull.before I do anything .Consult a lawyer .I think you can still.filed without notifying them.amd then look for a job .Dont contact Ainp.as yet before you speak to a consultant and many people are in the same boat like you..So do consult a lawyer

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
One of my friends has similar case for MPNP. His case is even worse because he got laif off before he got nomination.

He called MPNP officer informing them that he was laid off. They gave him one month to find another job. After one month, he got a job offer but the paperwork were not ready, he called MPNP officer again and they extended for another month.

Once he submitted new employment letter, MPNP called employer the week after that, and issued nomination letter the following week.

It's already more than one month since you raised the question, I'm sure you already have gone with your plan. But I hope my friend case can help other people in the future.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
unsvn.it said:
One of my friends has similar case for MPNP. His case is even worse because he got laif off before he got nomination.

He called MPNP officer informing them that he was laid off. They gave him one month to find another job. After one month, he got a job offer but the paperwork were not ready, he called MPNP officer again and they extended for another month.

Once he submitted new employment letter, MPNP called employer the week after that, and issued nomination letter the following week.

It's already more than one month since you raised the question, I'm sure you already have gone with your plan. But I hope my friend case can help other people in the future.

nice response +1 for you