+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP- GCKEY- Application status Changed to In process from Application Approved , Counterfoil information disappeared

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hello Guys

Please help me if anyone encountered this weird thing from GCKEY.

I have submitted Sponsorship application for my wife in June 2020.
She got passport request and counterfoil was generated last Friday on 20 August 2021.

Today when I checked GCKEY , I saw following changed in GCKEY account.

1. Application status shows approved after log in GCKEY.
2. When I go inside it shows application is in progress. (Last week it was showing approved)
3. Eligibility, Background check changed to in process from Completed.
4. Biometrics information is missing.
5. Counterfoil information disappeared. (Last week I was able to see document number, expiry date etc.)

Please advise me what could be the reason.
I am really worried about this changes.

Thank you so much in advance.

Juicy J

Aug 31, 2021
This similarly happen to me. I got an email saying my application status is updated on Aug 27, when i check my GCKey, it said application "approved". When I go inside it showed application is in progress, eligibility and Background check is still in progress. My biometric info disappeared. But i never gotten counterfoil generated. I submitted my passport and its still under progress since Aug 13. People from my date are already getting their passport stamped and dispatched already... did you happen to call them? if did, what they say about the changes?

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
This similarly happen to me. I got an email saying my application status is updated on Aug 27, when i check my GCKey, it said application "approved". When I go inside it showed application is in progress, eligibility and Background check is still in progress. My biometric info disappeared. But i never gotten counterfoil generated. I submitted my passport and its still under progress since Aug 13. People from my date are already getting their passport stamped and dispatched already... did you happen to call them? if did, what they say about the changes?
I think there was a technical problem with the IRCC system.
1st counterfoil became invalid and then they generated counterfoil again.
My wife got her passport back yesterday.
I tried to contact them but they were not able to transfer my call.
Biometrics is still removed from her GCKEY account so do not worry about it.
You can report this problem from GCKEY page. Also try to contact IRCC.
Good Luck

Juicy J

Aug 31, 2021
I think there was a technical problem with the IRCC system.
1st counterfoil became invalid and then they generated counterfoil again.
My wife got her passport back yesterday.
I tried to contact them but they were not able to transfer my call.
Biometrics is still removed from her GCKEY account so do not worry about it.
You can report this problem from GCKEY page. Also try to contact IRCC.
Good Luck
Thank you for your response. I will wait a little bit more and see what happens.

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
Hello Guys

Please help me if anyone encountered this weird thing from GCKEY.

I have submitted Sponsorship application for my wife in June 2020.
She got passport request and counterfoil was generated last Friday on 20 August 2021.

Today when I checked GCKEY , I saw following changed in GCKEY account.

1. Application status shows approved after log in GCKEY.
2. When I go inside it shows application is in progress. (Last week it was showing approved)
3. Eligibility, Background check changed to in process from Completed.
4. Biometrics information is missing.
5. Counterfoil information disappeared. (Last week I was able to see document number, expiry date etc.)

Please advise me what could be the reason.
I am really worried about this changes.

Thank you so much in advance.
Hey did you get your passport back. We are in a similar situation for my parents PR applications. Both their passport reached IRCC Delhi on September. My father was approved on Sept 29th and dispatched back on Oct 1st, but mother's is still held by IRCC. I could see on Sept 29th in our CIC account with counterfoil details, but it disappeared a day or two later, and since then the eligibility and background review section reflect "in progress".

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Hey did you get your passport back. We are in a similar situation for my parents PR applications. Both their passport reached IRCC Delhi on September. My father was approved on Sept 29th and dispatched back on Oct 1st, but mother's is still held by IRCC. I could see on Sept 29th in our CIC account with counterfoil details, but it disappeared a day or two later, and since then the eligibility and background review section reflect "in progress".
Yes , my wife got her passport back after few days and she is in Canada now.

walekunle

Jun 25, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Working visa
Please, I will be so grateful if I can get help on how to start the application. Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
[="walekunle, post: 9747014, member: 1046252"]
Please, I will be so grateful if I can get help on how to start the application. Thank you.
[/QUOTE]

Search how to apply. Download forms and instructions. Read the instructions.