+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT Help for Police Clearance Certificate

alldbest

Oct 22, 2012
Hi Experts,
I am all-ready to submit my citizenship application package. But I am in doubt about the police clearance certificate (PCC) from my home country,due to my travel in the past 3 years,each year amounting to more than 80 days vacation and in total around 220 days which is more than 183 days as per the CIC requirements. Should I submit my citizenship application package to CIC sydney or not? and can I submit the PCC later to CIC, Sydney.
I am in the process of obtaining police clearance certificate from my home country, and it may take around 6 more weeks to get it.
Thanks for answering my query in advance.

Thanks
alldbest

rustic

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Experts,
I am all-ready to submit my citizenship applicatioin package. But I am in doubt about the police clearance certificate (PCC) from my home country,due to my travel in the past 3 years,each year amounting to more than 80 days vacation and in total around 220 days which is more than 183 days as per the CIC requirements. Should I submit my citizenship application package to CIC sydney or not? and can I submit the PCC later to CIC, Sydney.
I am in the process of obtaining police clearance certificate from my home country, and it may take around 6 more weeks to get it.
Thanks for answering my query in advance.

Thanks
alldbest
Hi If you have stayed 183 days or more you will need to submit the PCC along with your application. So wait it out till you get your PCC.