+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP FOR CREATING EE PROFILE

Renss

Dec 22, 2017
HELLO ALL,

NEED HELP FOR COMPLETING TWO ASPECTS WHILE FILING A EE PROFILE.

1. EDUCATION HISTORY:

I HAVE DONE MY BACHELORS AND MASTERS AND GOT ECA DONE FOR BOTH FROM WES.... NOW SHOULD I ENTER BOTH THESE DETAILS IN EDUCATION HISTORY OR ONLY MY MASTERS WILL DO ???

2. WORK HISTORY:

I HAD WORKED WITH FOUR EMPLOYERS AND OUT OF WHICH ONLY ONE EXPERIENCE IS MATCHING WITH MY NOC AND I AM CLAIMING POINTS ONLY FOR THAT EXPERIENCE....
PERIOD : JUNE 2011 - MAR - 2017

SO IT IS OK IF I MENTION ONLY THIS EXPERIENCE IN WORK HISTORY OR SHOULD I MENTION MY ENTIRE WORK EXPERIENCE FROM ALL COMPANIES EVEN IF THOSE DOESNT MATCH NOC ????

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
1. Only masters will do (if ECA mentions same) because you will get points for your highest credentials only and require to upload documents related to it. Later after ITA you need to fill personal history where you will be required to mention bachelors but will not require to show any documents as you are only claiming points for your highest credentials Masters.

2. Same like education, you only require to upload experience documents which you are claiming points for so in your EE profile just mention that experience and rest will go to personal history after ITA during eAPR stage and you will not be required to upload any documents for them.

Hope it helps! Good Luck!

Renss

Dec 22, 2017
1. Only masters will do (if ECA mentions same) because you will get points for your highest credentials only and require to upload documents related to it. Later after ITA you need to fill personal history where you will be required to mention bachelors but will not require to show any documents as you are only claiming points for your highest credentials Masters.

2. Same like education, you only require to upload experience documents which you are claiming points for so in your EE profile just mention that experience and rest will go to personal history after ITA during eAPR stage and you will not be required to upload any documents for them.

Thanks for the prompt response....... It really helps indeed....

Can i know what stage are you in the process....... As i it possible for us to complete the entire process without a consultant ??

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018

Renss

Dec 22, 2017
Can you share Ur contact if you don't mind... Just to clarify few doubts as and then they arose during this process, I eill not disturb you otherwise....

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018

Salam. A quick question for experienced ppl.

I did my ACCA from 2015 to 2017. WES ECA = 4 years bachelors
Query: There are two fields in EE profile education section to be filled
1. Academic years
2. Tenure where u studied

If I write 4 academic years, it will conflict with my tenue (2 years) and vice versa. How to handle this situation?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Salam. A quick question for experienced ppl.

I did my ACCA from 2015 to 2017. WES ECA = 4 years bachelors
Query: There are two fields in EE profile education section to be filled
1. Academic years
2. Tenure where u studied

If I write 4 academic years, it will conflict with my tenue (2 years) and vice versa. How to handle this situation?
IRCC interested in Months and Years not Dates. You should Write 3 years (2015, 2016 & 2017).

WES evaluated my top up bachelor degree from UK as 4 years equivalent. I have studied only Final year at my University for my Bachelor degree because I was exempted first 2 academic years for my prior completed diploma. In EE profile I have mentioned 3 academic years because though I was exempted for first year and second year but I was awarded credits for them, so technically I have completed 3 years Bachelors degree even though my academic start date and end date indicates only 1.2 years. It worked for me.

Muhammad Rameez Uddin

Apr 10, 2018
IRCC interested in Months and Years not Dates. You should Write 3 years (2015, 2016 & 2017).

WES evaluated my top up bachelor degree from UK as 4 years equivalent. I have studied only Final year at my University for my Bachelor degree because I was exempted first 2 academic years for my prior completed diploma. In EE profile I have mentioned 3 academic years because though I was exempted for first year and second year but I was awarded credits for them, so technically I have completed 3 years Bachelors degree even though my academic start date and end date indicates only 1.2 years. It worked for me.
Thanks for quick response. just to clarify, ur total years for UK bachelors is 3 years for which u got ECA equivalent to 4 years. Is this correct?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for quick response. just to clarify, ur total years for UK bachelors is 3 years for which u got ECA equivalent to 4 years. Is this correct?
yes correct.
I entered actual start date and end date which is only final year but for "Completed Academic years", I entered 3 years.

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
JazakAllah khair. U really removed a confusion which was irritating me for a while now! Cheers
yes correct.
I entered actual start date and end date which is only final year but for "Completed Academic years", I entered 3 years.
But you will not have transcripts for all three years right? Your transcript will be available only for one year? Also, to one of my other posts, you mentioned to enter the exact duration that I completed as mentioned in the transcript. But, for this post, you have mentioned to enter the complete course duration. Could you please clarify?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
But you will not have transcripts for all three years right? Your transcript will be available only for one year? Also, to one of my other posts, you mentioned to enter the exact duration that I completed as mentioned in the transcript. But, for this post, you have mentioned to enter the complete course duration. Could you please clarify?
You should check my response carefully. I said you need to enter actual start date and end date but for completed Academic years it should be normal duration of the degree. Which is in my case 3 years. I have advised you same in other thread also. As far as I remember your diploma and degree both were three year long course so you should enter both same. If your degree is 4 years long course then you can enter 4 years as completed academic years, but it will not make any difference because IRCC specifies it as "Bachelor degree OR 3 or more years certificate, diploma". In your case either academic years for bachelor degree, 3 years or 4 years will work, it will not effect your points. I am not guessing this information, I know this for a fact from GCMS notes.

Good Luck!

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
You should check my response carefully. I said you need to enter actual start date and end date but for completed Academic years it should be normal duration of the degree. Which is in my case 3 years. I have advised you same in other thread also. As far as I remember your diploma and degree both were three year long course so you should enter both same. If your degree is 4 years long course then you can enter 4 years as completed academic years, but it will not make any difference because IRCC specifies it as "Bachelor degree OR 3 or more years certificate, diploma". In your case either academic years for bachelor degree, 3 years or 4 years will work, it will not effect your points. I am not guessing this information, I know this for a fact from GCMS notes.

Good Luck!
My diploma was three years and my degree was 4 years. This is the course duration. I completed diploma in 3 years and degree in 3 years and i have the transcripts for 3 years only for both. So, for completed academic years i gave 3 for both in ee profile and will give the same in pr application also as i have transcript proof only for 3 years. Sounds right?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
My diploma was three years and my degree was 4 years. This is the course duration. I completed diploma in 3 years and degree in 3 years and i have the transcripts for 3 years only for both. So, for completed academic years i gave 3 for both in ee profile and will give the same in pr application also as i have transcript proof only for 3 years. Sounds right?
Yes correct. No issue at all.