+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent help Finalized at interview

Andy1432

Feb 5, 2015
I got this email today,,, please let me know if anyone know about interview what they looking for at the interview,,,,

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.

 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
DATE: 13/FEB/2015 TIME:

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
Andy1432 said:
I got this email today,,, please let me know if anyone know about interview what they looking for at the interview,,,,

I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.

 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
The sponsor and sponsored spouse must attend with all that is listed - if you applied with and inland application - pretty straight forward

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
Andy1432 said:
Thanks for your reply, mbut what questions they gonna ask at interview
Depends on all of the information and details you submitted in your application, their questions seem to be generally based on the legitimacy of your residency and your relationship

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
ABCml said:
Depends on all of the information and details you submitted in your application, their questions seem to be generally based on the legitimacy of your residency and your relationship
To expand on this, they will ask you questions about anything that was written in the application. They might also ask you general questions to see how well you know your spouse (what side of bed they sleep on, toothpaste used, etc.) that u should know having lived with them throughout the process.

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They usually just ask if you have any crime committed or if you have been refused entry to Canada before. It is not a thourough interview if you already have AIP. Congrats!

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Andy1432 said:

This is your basic "landing interview" letter for an applicant that filed an Inland application. They ask the 3 basic questions: have you been denied entry into Canada, do you have any dependents not listed in your application ... and one other basic question that I forget now. It's not an in depth interview just a kind of come in and sign your COPR and become a PR. Remember to bring your spouse with you though because that is a requirement.

Welcome to the newest chapter of your life!