+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help: Do I fall under NOC 2171??

limitbreak

Sep 8, 2011
Hi everyone,

I need your expert opinion on this. Please look at my JD and tell me do I fall under NOC 2171 or not?

JD:
- Responsible to conduct meetings / focus groups with business end users to capture and document requirements for the improvements in BSS tools and application used within department.
- Develop technical documentations including Change Requests for CRM and other BSS applications and also manage their quarterly release cycles.
- Prepare RFP/RFQ and scope documents for any new systems / applications required by business users.
- Research industry best practices and identify improvements in existing systems by introducing automation of business processes and integration of different application interface into one window interface.
- Prepare testing plans and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) taking all stakeholders onboard within deadline for each project, launch and system change.

Maple Leaf SAP

Dec 10, 2012
Hi limitbreak,

Based on your job description, you definitely fall under 2171.

The official description of NOC 2171:
Information systems analysts and consultants analyze systems requirements, develop and implement information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provide advice on a wide range of information systems issues.

Good luck
Bernhard
mapleleafsap.com