Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, no accompanying spouse in the EE profile

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16H August,
Biometrics submitted- 14th October
profile percentage- 86 %

I just notice that my UCI number on EE profile is different than the one on my study permit and work permit.
it is a 10 digit number on EE and 8 digits on study/work permit.

However, my friends who are single applicants and are not married, had their UCI number updated to their original UCI number from study/work permit.
Usually, UCI number changes to old UCI, from CAN00 To 8 digits, but for me, it changed to new 10 digits.

Is that something, I should be worried about?

I recently also received/approval for my Bridging work permit and it also has a new UCI number- 10 digit number, whereas when I submitted my form for Bowp, I used my 8 digit number from study/work permit

Please let me know!

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi All,

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16H August,
profile percentage- 86 %

I just notice that my UCI number on EE profile is different than the one on my study permit and work permit.

However, my friends who are single applicants and are not married, had their UCI number updated to their original UCI number from study/work permit.
Usually, UCI number changes to old UCI, from CAN00 To 8 digits, but for me, it changed to new 10 digits.

I recently also received/approval for my Bridging work permit and it also has a new UCI number- 10 digit number, whereas when I submitted my form for Bowp, I used my 8 digit number from study/work permit

Please let me know!
Well, no need to worry, UCI can be 8 or 10 digits as per CIC website. Can't recommended you to use the newer UCI provided in the EE application before raising a webform query. They should ideally consolidate all into one, maybe they'll do it in the final stages.

Sep 16, 2021
Hi, I have the same query
I submitted my cec file on August 14 2021 and I got a different UCI number for me and my husband. What should I do now? Can I send a web form to IRCC?
please reply why we got different UCI numbers?

Dec 11, 2022
Hey, I Have Applied for my EE PR application on 18 OCT 2022 and after a week i submitted my Work Permit Extention Application and i dont know why i got Different UCI Number on EE PR application AND on Extended Work Permit Application too. Where as i used my Work Permit and study Permit UCI number while applying all these applications. I dont know why they Changed my UCI number. And Recently i got my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal which says your APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE HAS BEEN APPROVED but on the top of the page my UCI Is different too ? What should i do now?
Thank You

Dec 11, 2022
Hi All,

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16H August,
profile percentage- 86 %

Please let me know!
Same thing Happened with me too I don't know what to do now

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hey, I Have Applied for my EE PR application on 18 OCT 2022 and after a week i submitted my Work Permit Extention Application and i dont know why i got Different UCI Number on EE PR application AND on Extended Work Permit Application too. Where as i used my Work Permit and study Permit UCI number while applying all these applications. I dont know why they Changed my UCI number. And Recently i got my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal which says your APPLICATION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE HAS BEEN APPROVED but on the top of the page my UCI Is different too ? What should i do now?
Thank You
Congratulations! May I know your timeline?