+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP! Delayed processing of TRV application from inside Canada for wedding and honeymoon outside Canada

hongru

Jan 16, 2023
I am writing to seek guidance and assistance regarding the processing of my Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from inside Canada.

I submitted my TRV application 3 months ago, but unfortunately, I have encountered significant delays in the processing of my application. Despite providing all required documents and completing the necessary biometrics on Dec 2023, I have yet to receive any updates on the status of my application.

This delay has left me feeling extremely stressful especially considering my upcoming wedding and honeymoon plans scheduled for April to June this year. We worked diligently to make this happen and now we are so worried...

I have taken steps to address this situation, including filing an Application for Leave and Judicial Review to seek reasons for the delay and pursuing a writ of mandamus to expedite the processing of my application. I received the response of "No reason" recently and I do not know what to do next, and do not know how to reach the VO who signed the letter of mandamus.

With the help of local MP and application status, my criminality has passed but eligibility review is never initiated.

If anyone in the community has experience or expertise about my situation, I would greatly appreciate any insights or advice you can offer!

Thanks!!!!