+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Help- COPR

ShahA

Mar 30, 2022
Hi CEC Outland here .

Recently got my PPR and COPR with the wrong first entry date . Read different forums which stated it can be corrected at the port of entry while some stated I should get it corrected before landing . If I do opt for the second option it would delay things and hence wanted to check with CEC Outland does the first entry into Canada on the COPR entry makes a huge difference in any way .

Secondly does the original entry date and last entry date has any impact on the landing process and citizenship process down the lane .
I entered Canada first time as a student, however the date that mentioned is the first time I became a worker in Canada .

Please advice if I should ignore it for now and get it amended at the port of entry or get a new copr issued

Thankyou
@scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi CEC Outland here .

Recently got my PPR and COPR with the wrong first entry date . Read different forums which stated it can be corrected at the port of entry while some stated I should get it corrected before landing . If I do opt for the second option it would delay things and hence wanted to check with CEC Outland does the first entry into Canada on the COPR entry makes a huge difference in any way .

Secondly does the original entry date and last entry date has any impact on the landing process and citizenship process down the lane .
I entered Canada first time as a student, however the date that mentioned is the first time I became a worker in Canada .

Please advice if I should ignore it for now and get it amended at the port of entry or get a new copr issued

Thankyou
@scylla
I saw your previous posts. I don't know the answer.