Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-09-2010
Hi,

Please someone who use to be residence of Kuwait, also traveled to UAE help me. I am in a complete roadblock with IRCC. After waiting for my PR to be renewed for 16 months. They have requested certificate of movement to Kuwait and Dubai. I tried to obtain it and I could not. So I prepared an excel sheet of all entry/exit stamps in my passport and provided it. Today my case officer emailed me that “WE STILL NEED certificate of movement from both Kuwait and UAE, you may obtain it through the foreign affairs department. The reality is that Kuwait foreign affairs do not provide such document and I already explained that to him in my previous correspondence. How can I provide a document that does not exists? My only hope now is that someone who went through what I am going through now guide me on what next?

Please if anyone ever been in my situation and was able to resolve it let me know.

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
bahaar said:
Hi,

Please someone who use to be residence of Kuwait, also traveled to UAE help me. I am in a complete roadblock with IRCC. After waiting for my PR to be renewed for 16 months. They have requested certificate of movement to Kuwait and Dubai. I tried to obtain it and I could not. So I prepared an excel sheet of all entry/exit stamps in my passport and provided it. Today my case officer emailed me that “WE STILL NEED certificate of movement from both Kuwait and UAE, you may obtain it through the foreign affairs department. The reality is that Kuwait foreign affairs do not provide such document and I already explained that to him in my previous correspondence. How can I provide a document that does not exists? My only hope now is that someone who went through what I am going through now guide me on what next?

Please if anyone ever been in my situation and was able to resolve it let me know.
have u contacted the embassy of Kuwait ? Or contacted the Global Affairs Canada to find out how you can obtain this info ? Because they might guide you. At least if u have an email from them that this info is difficult to obtain or that you are trying to obtain this info, then, you can get back to the officer with where u r at and he will wait on your file. He might need some proof that its difficult to obtain this info if you dont have anybody in Kuwait to get this info.

bahaar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-09-2010
Hi Vop,

I feel like I done what possibly can be done. I contacted MOFA of Dubai by email on October and did not receive any reply. I sent that email with other proof to the case officer showing that I tried and I could not obtain the certificate of movement. my parents who are living in Kuwait tried to obtain it but ministry of Foreign affairs in Kuwait do not produce this document. I have communicate all that to the officer in October still he came back to me and said " WE STILL Need the certificate of movement". I know for sure that I am in compliance with RO and I want to give them what they want and get over with it but how can I provide document that does not exist in first place?

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
wasta hai tho rastha hai. Those countries with out proper wasta not even an inch can be moved. you need to find a perfect kuwaiti to do this kind of tasks.try personally go to kuwaiti embassy in canada.

Translate your email to arabic and let your parents show that to the officials who are saying that doesnt exist let them get a letter about it translate it back to english submit to cic