+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP -Application was approved then Withdrawn !!!!

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hello

We got an update that the application was approved and we got the passport request letter today morning and suddenly when I login again to print the passport request letter to send the passport

the final decision suddenly showed

your application was withdrawn!!!!!!!

ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!!???? what should we do ????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello

We got an update that the application was approved and we got the passport request letter today morning and suddenly when I login again to print the passport request letter to send the passport

the final decision suddenly showed

your application was withdrawn!!!!!!!

ANY IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!!???? what should we do ????
Maybe say what you applied for.

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
TRP
it wea approved with passport request letter !

Also we got email to pay fees and it was showing as review additional documents
after that we got email from the embassy and updated on the portal showing approved and PPR

Suddenly it shwos withdwron !!!!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
TRP
it wea approved with passport request letter !

Also we got email to pay fees and it was showing as review additional documents
after that we got email from the embassy and updated on the portal showing approved and PPR

Suddenly it shwos withdwron !!!!!
Because it is a TRP (being inadmissible to Canada) wait for letter and reasons for withdrawal. This does happen.

Sarah2017

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Not yet
I got the approval letter today it was sent directly from the embassy not through my account!

but my account was showing findal decision was Your application was approved this was Nov 9th and then there was additional documents nedded (( submitted payment receipt))
so yesterday my account was showing also the approval status and today we received the PPR letter directly from the embassy and when login my account I was shocked to see it was withdrawn!
I will send the passport tomorrow and see what happens

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not yet
I got the approval letter today it was sent directly from the embassy not through my account!

but my account was showing findal decision was Your application was approved this was Nov 9th and then there was additional documents nedded (( submitted payment receipt))
so yesterday my account was showing also the approval status and today we received the PPR letter directly from the embassy and when login my account I was shocked to see it was withdrawn!
I will send the passport tomorrow and see what happens
Because it is a TRP, there may have been an issue.