+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!! Have you used any other name??

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi All,

Can someone urgently confirm if I need to select Yes to the answer "have you ever used any other name?"

Name on my passport is Tulsidas Khan (first name + last name)

Name on my bachelor degree certificate is Tulsidas Anthony Khan (first name + father's name + last name)

Name on Masters degree is Khan Tulsidas Anthony (last name + first name + father's name)

P.S. - All names above are fake and are used only for representation :).

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi All,

Can someone urgently confirm if I need to select Yes to the answer "have you ever used any other name?"

Name on my passport is Tulsidas Khan (first name + last name)

Name on my bachelor degree certificate is Tulsidas Anthony Khan (first name + father's name + last name)

Name on Masters degree is Khan Tulsidas Anthony (last name + first name + father's name)

P.S. - All names above are fake and are used only for representation :).
No. But you'll need a same person affidavit in this case.

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
No. But you'll need a same person affidavit in this case.
I have similar issue. My wife's name on my passport as spouse is her post marriage name with my surname. Since we had to travel urgently - we did not change here name/passport which still has same maiden name.
Her name is maiden name everywhere except my passport. Do I need a PCC with her post marriage name as well? US FBI PCC does not have any field for multiple names. Please help.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have similar issue. My wife's name on my passport as spouse is her post marriage name with my surname. Since we had to travel urgently - we did not change here name/passport which still has same maiden name.
Her name is maiden name everywhere except my passport. Do I need a PCC with her post marriage name as well? US FBI PCC does not have any field for multiple names. Please help.
Everything should be as per her name on her passport.

newtocanada2017

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Everything should be as per her name on her passport.
Thank you.......I am thinking of creating an One and Same person affidavit for her married name that is mentioned on my passport is same person with maiden name. Do you see any issues due to an affidavit. Thanks once again for your prompt reply.