+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent have student visa but cant go-plz help

dude14

Apr 25, 2011
Hi All,
I got my visa in NOV 2010 and was supposed to join humber for Jan 2011 session but due to some crisis backhome i did not n got my fee refunded.I was suffering from tuberculosis in the past and therefore my passport also has a stamp saying medically prescreened till may18 2011 that means if i cross this date then i hav to reappply for visa which is otherwise valid till nov 2012. Now things are fine but humber is saying that i can only apply for sept intake which is still fine
Problem is- many consultants are telling me that if i travel on this visa and try to reach canada before 18th may 2011 995 chances are there that they would not allow me to enter canada and deport me as i got my visa on the basis of jan 2011 session.Others are telling me that enetering canada before 18th may 2011 for sept 2011 is too early and they might deport me.Now i dont want to go thru the medical tests and all formalities again and really want to study in canada.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee advice

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
For any other reason, if you could not go to Canada on time. You would inform CHC right away with a valid reason after that they would tell you the right steps to follow. Your case is similar to that of umair81. CHC told him to reapply again with updated docs and a valid explanation on a separate paper. CHC reviewed his case and told him everything was okay. He did not need another visa and refunded his fees. Deportation is a serious matter. Arrival for 4 months earlier for what purpose? Wanna work under the table? Wanna scheme things for terrorist organizations. better contact umair81. He will guide you properly. Don't take any risky steps. My cousin faced similar case for USA his visa was issued but he was unable to continue studies at his initial university due to financial reasons so he changed school for another intake. he came back again in pakistan and went there two weeks earlier from the start date. He was helped by his university conselor. 4 months is freaking too earlier? How can you afford living expenses in that empty period?

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
dude14 said:
Hi All,
I got my visa in NOV 2010 and was supposed to join humber for Jan 2011 session but due to some crisis backhome i did not n got my fee refunded.I was suffering from tuberculosis in the past and therefore my passport also has a stamp saying medically prescreened till may18 2011 that means if i cross this date then i hav to reappply for visa which is otherwise valid till nov 2012. Now things are fine but humber is saying that i can only apply for sept intake which is still fine
Problem is- many consultants are telling me that if i travel on this visa and try to reach canada before 18th may 2011 995 chances are there that they would not allow me to enter canada and deport me as i got my visa on the basis of jan 2011 session.Others are telling me that enetering canada before 18th may 2011 for sept 2011 is too early and they might deport me.Now i dont want to go thru the medical tests and all formalities again and really want to study in canada.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee advice
hi

immediately contact with Umair81...He has handled d same situation. He got his Study Permit for Fall-2010, bt didnt go to Canada. Then he applied again and get d VISA for Fall-2011. check ur PM. I hv sent u his Cell Number.call him ASAP. al d best

dude14

Apr 25, 2011
Hi,
thanks for your reply people.
@Nazia2k-Thanks for ur reply. i want to go 4 months before as my visa stamp by canadian high commision says medically prescreened till may 18 2011 so i want o reach canada before that day so that i dont have to reappear for medicals again although my visa is valid till nov 2012.My medical took around 3 months last time as i took treatment for tubeculosis in the past.

@maan 2010- Thanks for your reply n giving me hope. bro i tried calling the number but cud not get thru.Could you also give me his personal email id.

and mann2010 and nazia2k give me any other information if you have on this as well.Take care

dude14

Apr 25, 2011
guys please also tell me how can i read umair81's post....i tried going to search option n found dome of his post but those were not relevant to me

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Just click on his user name. There is an option "send him a personal message". He was active today as well.ask his contact details.

U

umair81

g g dude 14 kia hoa.. hum hain na.. :) app batow whats the problem

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Ji pls read his first post and Im waiting for your expert opinion . I might open a consultant company in Karachi :p

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
dude14 said:
guys please also tell me how can i read umair81's post....i tried going to search option n found dome of his post but those were not relevant to me
hey dude...just call him b/w 3-7PM and yeah leave a msg.

dude14

Apr 25, 2011
@ umair-I got my visa in NOV 2010 and was supposed to join humber for Jan 2011 session but due to some crisis backhome i did not n got my fee refunded.I was suffering from tuberculosis in the past and therefore my passport got a stamp by canadian embassy saying medically prescreened till may18 2011 that means if i cross this date then i hav to reappply for visa which is otherwise valid till nov 2012. Now things are fine but humber is saying that i can only apply for sept intake which is still fine
Problem is- many consultants are telling me that if i travel on this visa for the sept 2011 intake and try to reach canada before 18th may 2011 95% chances are there that they would not allow me to enter canada and deport me as i got my visa on the basis of jan 2011 session.Others are telling me that enetering canada before 18th may 2011 for sept 2011 is too early and they might deport me.Now i dont want to go thru the medical tests and all formalities again and really want to study in canada.
so wat do i do take the risk and go to canada on my old vis or reapply....please also share your story about visa in detail to boost up mine and mine like potential cases morale.
also share your emai id-

@maan2010 and nazia 2k- Thanks people and nazia everytime i try to send a personal message a pop up comes saying eroor occured and i cant send personal message

U

umair81

u got ur visa.. the expiry date means u must enter canada before that date. nowhere it mentions how earlier u arrive in canada..

u r fine to go whenever u like.. but plz remember u must have admission letter of the same college which u presented when u got ur visa..

just donot indulge in off campus work there .. all is well otherwise.

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
@Umair...

wow yaar tum thoo cheethay hoo... lolz.. he was so stranded and u finished his problem in jux one post... lol...keep it up bro.. yaar do u guys know anyone who applied between 25 jan to 15 feb and got medical or visa... wana compare my case with him/her...

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Again a load of sausage! The final authority is the io at port of entry visa or no visa! You will get secondary questioning and there is a very high chance that you will be refused entry for the reasons already discussed above.

dude14

Apr 25, 2011
Umair81-Sorry bro for replying a bit late. Yes u r right on the visa its nowhere mentioned that how early or how late i can arrive.however
Doubt1- my passport got a stamp by canadian embassy saying medically prescreened till may18 2011.What does it mean according to you then.
Doubt2- I have read it somewhere on one of the papers that you should not arrive canada too far n advance.
Please clarify brother.

Gm2011-What reasons are you talkin about.The reasons specified by the consultants my friend that 95% chances are there that they would not allow me to enter canada and deport me as i got my visa on the basis of jan 2011 session.Others are telling me that enetering canada before 18th may 2011 for sept 2011 is too early and they might deport me

I request you all to help me asap because time is flying for me as i want to leave before 18th may 2011.Please guys help me and reply soon

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
I'm an immigration officer at port of entry and if I ask when will your classes start what will you answer me?