+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!! Has anyone in the last one year travelled first time after receiving visa, in the 4 months break period of their study?

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Has anyone in the last one year travelled first time after receiving visa, in the 4 months break period of their study?
Please help

Aomine Daiki

Oct 19, 2020
I am looking for same info too. Can we travel in the academic scheduled break with a valid study permit? All these circumstances are really forcing Indians to consider expensive indirect routes.

Reactions: shangrila

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I am looking for same info too. Can we travel in the academic scheduled break with a valid study permit? All these circumstances are really forcing Indians to consider expensive indirect routes.
Same... they are very expensive, and don't guarantee success. too much hassle. I wish we could travel in academic scheduled break. If you find an answer to this, please let me know.

Last edited:

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am in the same situation but I heard if you have an enrolment letter from college then they allow you to board.

Aomine Daiki

Oct 19, 2020
I am in the same situation but I heard if you have an enrolment letter from college then they allow you to board.
According to some of my college students, the immigration consultant of our college said that it is not advised to travel during a scheduled break.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
According to some of my college students, the immigration consultant of our college said that it is not advised to travel during a scheduled break.
You can travel during scheduled break. You should not travel too early before your studies start. Perhaps that is what your consultant is referring to.