+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Guidance and Help Required

bi1al

Aug 5, 2011
Dear Reader,

A query which comes to my mind and its now becoming a major headache .

Before I ask let me tell you some background about it.

I have done Bachelor's Of Science in Computer Engineering and working on a good Software Company pretty famous in UAE,Pakistan , Bangladesh , Africa Etc from 1.5 years . Now I applied for Diploma course in Sheridan Institute which is not a Post Graduate Diploma its a simple Diploma program and related to my field of work . Diploma in Software Engineering . Now When I will apply to Embassy they ll certainly think that WHY HE IS OPTING FOR DIPLOMA NOW WHEN HE IS ALREADY DONE BACHELOR's ?? WILL THIS THING WEAKEN MY CASE ? WILL THEY REFUSE ? WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH ?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ON THIS ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bi1al said:
Dear Reader,

A query which comes to my mind and its now becoming a major headache .

Before I ask let me tell you some background about it.

I have done Bachelor's Of Science in Computer Engineering and working on a good Software Company pretty famous in UAE,Pakistan , Bangladesh , Africa Etc from 1.5 years . Now I applied for Diploma course in Sheridan Institute which is not a Post Graduate Diploma its a simple Diploma program and related to my field of work . Diploma in Software Engineering . Now When I will apply to Embassy they ll certainly think that WHY HE IS OPTING FOR DIPLOMA NOW WHEN HE IS ALREADY DONE BACHELOR's ?? WILL THIS THING WEAKEN MY CASE ? WILL THEY REFUSE ? WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH ?

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ON THIS ?
You already know the answer. Since you have already done a degree level course and now you are aspiring for a diploma level course which is not a Post Graduate one. So chances do exist for some problem !

It would be a much better option if go for a Post Graduate Diploma/Master Degree which is relevant to your prior studies and work, if any.

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
enfield said:
You already know the answer. Since you have already done a degree level course and now you are aspiring for a diploma level course which is not a Post Graduate one. So chances do exist for some problem !

It would be a much better option if go for a Post Graduate Diploma/Master Degree which is relevant to your prior studies and work, if any.
right said!!

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think ur case will be stong if u willl apply for master and u will get it definetly ...........

bi1al

Aug 5, 2011
Brothers ..

I can't apply for masters my GPA is not that Good !! What if I show them that I have only done 12grade and since then I hv been working in software houses .. and Show them some certifications . My Consultant says that If you show them Bachelors the case wouldn't be weaker .. please suggest I am confused .. I am applying for January Session !!

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
bi1al said:
Brothers ..

I can't apply for masters my GPA is not that Good !! What if I show them that I have only done 12grade and since then I hv been working in software houses .. and Show them some certifications . My Consultant says that If you show them Bachelors the case wouldn't be weaker .. please suggest I am confused .. I am applying for January Session !!
try to contact with some university if they wont give you admission print that page on which they excuses regarding your previous qualification and show VO that as your academics are not that much good and university are not giving me admission so I am applying for Diploma course first after that I apply some university for my Master.

Jasjot Singh

Star Member
Aug 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 07 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre Med
Interview........
Not called for
Passport Req..
Attatched
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-11
LANDED..........
7th Sept!
Go for a Masters in Computers.

But I think your BSc. is of 3 years....Right?

So for masters you need 4 year education after 12th.

Build your SOP like this and explain them you want to go for Masters Later.

They might give you Visa considering this.

sufian605

Aug 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
pending
Doc's Request.
pending
Nomination.....
pending
AOR Received.
pending
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
pending
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
pending
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah in december
LANDED..........
InshAllah in december
Go for masters or post diploma brooo.thattt wil helppp u alot in visa applicationnnnn....................