+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: FSW application

papgust

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Hello All,

Just need to ask couple of qns urgently. Appreciate if someone could answer below asap

1. Where is the new application kit for FSW? Is it the same old link (with list of all forms needed to be filled)?
2. Do pay slips need to be attested by a notary public OR my company HR?
3. My employer refused to include salary details in Work experience letter due to process compliance issues. Can I instead give the pay slips attested by notary public or HR in the application?
4. Do educational university transcripts need to be sealed in a separate envelope before sending the application? Is it sufficient if the transcripts are attested by university COE or it needs to be further attested by a notary public?
5. Can we provide Police clearance certificates later? There is a slight delay in obtaining the certificates although they are under process. Should we write a formal letter requesting Canadian immigration office for more time to provide PCC?

Thanks.
Pradeep

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
1. Where is the new application kit for FSW? Is it the same old link (with list of all forms needed to be filled)?

IMPORTANT NOTE: CIC will update application kits and web materials before the new FSWP is launched on May 4, 2013. Prospective applicants who wish to get a head start on their application can proceed with the steps and information outlined above but should check the CIC website for new FSWP application forms.

you can use your company seal

3. My employer refused to include salary details in Work experience letter due to process compliance issues. Can I instead give the pay slips attested by notary public or HR in the application?

you can use pay slips

4. Do educational university transcripts need to be sealed in a separate envelope before sending the application? Is it sufficient if the transcripts are attested by university COE or it needs to be further attested by a notary public?

you will need Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

5. Can we provide Police clearance certificates later? There is a slight delay in obtaining the certificates although they are under process. Should we write a formal letter requesting Canadian immigration office for more time to provide PCC?

still you have time to get PCC, so you can submit along with your application

Hope this information will help you

papgust said:
Hello All,

Just need to ask couple of qns urgently. Appreciate if someone could answer below asap

Thanks.
Pradeep

papgust

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Thanks prem for your response. It indeed was helpful.

Some more questions:

IMPORTANT NOTE: CIC will update application kits and web materials before the new FSWP is launched on May 4, 2013. Prospective applicants who wish to get a head start on their application can proceed with the steps and information outlined above but should check the CIC website for new FSWP application forms.

-- Does it mean we can proceed and submit application based on existing steps and guidelines? Is the deadline of May 4th currently likely to postponed further? I think CIC has not updated the materials yet if i am not wrong.

2. Is ECA report alone sufficient? Wouldn't CIC be asking for transcripts again?

papgust

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
One more question:

How many months of pay slips does CIC expect to be submitted in the application?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
i am still not clear about PCC actully same problem i am also have
to get PCC in india took long time and trouble also

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
1. There is information that, they will update kits and web materials before the launch of new FSWP on May 4

2. There is not clear information that you have to add transcripts also, so its better to safe side to add transcripts copy along with ECA

papgust said:
Thanks prem for your response. It indeed was helpful.

Some more questions:

-- Does it mean we can proceed and submit application based on existing steps and guidelines? Is the deadline of May 4th currently likely to postponed further? I think CIC has not updated the materials yet if i am not wrong.

2. Is ECA report alone sufficient? Wouldn't CIC be asking for transcripts again?

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
you can submit as you have
like, latest 6 months or even 1 year, there is no specific number given to submit the pay slips

papgust said:
One more question:

How many months of pay slips does CIC expect to be submitted in the application?

prempatel1986

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
its not so
make an application for to get pcc at your District level office which is also known as LIB , DSP office, etc.
then they will transfer your application to your local police station within next 2 days to 1 week (depending your area) for verification, where you have to personally visit along with your proof of identification, etc.
then again you have to go to district level office to collect the certificate

(this details are given as my own experience, i got pcc in just 4 days,)

Vats said:
i am still not clear about PCC actully same problem i am also have
to get PCC in india took long time and trouble also

Mar 31, 2013
In the CIC website it has been mentioned that In India we have to get PCC done from Regional passport office, correct me if I am wrong, as I am following the same procedure. Seniors, guidance required.

papgust

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
praveenkatarki said:
In the CIC website it has been mentioned that In India we have to get PCC done from Regional passport office, correct me if I am wrong, as I am following the same procedure. Seniors, guidance required.
Hi,

I am not sure about the mention in CIC website. However, you are following the right procedure only. Need to apply in regional passport office.

Mar 31, 2013
@PAPGUST, thanks for reply. you are right it has not been mentioned in CIC but at Passport website it has been mentioned.
AM sorry for the mistake and thanks for the useful information.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Mar 31, 2013
Hi All Seniors, after going through the guide and getting bit of knowledge on application process which has been made clear in this forum I have decided to file on my own without using any consultant. Meanwhile I have consulted few consultants they have not said anything new the samething what all has been discussed and given in CIC website are repeated like parrots.
My question is, am I taking risk by filing on my own? Should the cover letter included along with the forms? Is there any specific formats for the employment letter?
After joining this forum going through many discussion I have a feeling that consultants don't do anything special as everything will be done by us except proof reading and arranging in order and mailing it to NS.
I want to know how many are filing on their own for FSW 2013 and I feel its not a rocket science.
Seniors, please I need your guidance on this aspect,
Any guidance and information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
replied on other thread

praveenkatarki said:
Hi All Seniors, after going through the guide and getting bit of knowledge on application process which has been made clear in this forum I have decided to file on my own without using any consultant. Meanwhile I have consulted few consultants they have not said anything new the samething what all has been discussed and given in CIC website are repeated like parrots.
My question is, am I taking risk by filing on my own? Should the cover letter included along with the forms? Is there any specific formats for the employment letter?
After joining this forum going through many discussion I have a feeling that consultants don't do anything special as everything will be done by us except proof reading and arranging in order and mailing it to NS.
I want to know how many are filing on their own for FSW 2013 and I feel its not a rocket science.
Seniors, please I need your guidance on this aspect,
Any guidance and information is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mar 31, 2013
@COOLGUY2010,

Thanks for the reply. I am gaining bit of confidence to apply on my own.
I wanted guidance on getting the employment letter or experience letter from format. Any help in this regard, please.
And the other query was regarding salary stub, as One year I worked with govt on contractual basis, we were paid by cheque and used to sign in accounts book, I dont have any salary slips for this one year. Can you tell me what has to be done in this circumstance.
Thanks in advance