+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Express entry profile: level of education (Dual bachelor's degree)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Credential Authentication: Documents were verified through CHESICC

Credential: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science
Year: 2014

Canadian Equivalency: Dual bachelor's degree (four years)
Dual degrees count as one. You can search this forum as many have asked the question.

nhl26

Jul 8, 2021
Delhi
Category........
FSW
B.A, LL.B grad here too. Awaiting ITA. Followed the method that i affirmed above.
And yes, I do know a friend of mine who did the same and is now in Canada as a P.R.

The V.O may ask though for additional information as to why have you shown B.A, LL.B as two separate degrees as opposed to ECA report which, owing to its ambiguity, gives an impression that it was a single degree. Just write a detailed Letter of explanation stating how both degrees are separate in nature, and how there is no provision of entering a dual bachelors' degree in EE system.
Hi!

Just came across your response and I'd like to have a chat with you. Please let me know how I can contact you. I have done 5 year B.A.LLB and got "Dual Bachelors (four years)" as my WES ECA evaluation. Wrote to WES and they said I should add it to two separate degrees but I am concerned that I might end up getting my application rejected. Please let me know that entering it as:

B.A. - 5 years
LLB - 5 years

both as bachelors degree of 3 years or more

is the correct way to go about it.

Thanks