+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Expected time to receive passport after counterfoil details

Teeook

Dec 19, 2022
Good day,

Please i would like to confirm how long it takes for IRCC to return the passport after they upload the GCkey profile with counterfoil details.

Applicant is currently in Canada. Passport was received in Ottawa on Dec 6, 2022 and the GCkey profile was updated on Dec 14, 2022 with counterfoil details.

Will the candidate be notified once the passport is dispatched through canada post?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Good day,

Please i would like to confirm how long it takes for IRCC to return the passport after they upload the GCkey profile with counterfoil details.

Applicant is currently in Canada. Passport was received in Ottawa on Dec 6, 2022 and the GCkey profile was updated on Dec 14, 2022 with counterfoil details.

Will the candidate be notified once the passport is dispatched through canada post?
They normally send it out ASAP but obviously many different factors can count towards not getting it. you can always call their call centre and see if they can tell you anything about if a label was created to ship it etc

SKBAJWA

Oct 19, 2022
Good day,

Hey

Just to confirm did you receive your passport? if yes, in how many days were you able to receive after counterfoil details in the GCkey account?