+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Error Message on Personal Activities

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
Hello,

I have been invited to apply for CEC, I am filling in my personal history for the past 10 years. When I click "check for completeness" it comes up with the following message:

"The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.

• Error Description: Problematic field:personal activities: You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history, or all time since this person's 18th birthday, to the present."

I have deleted all the rows and reentered them again 3 times and the error message keeps showing. I 100% have no gaps. I have changed internet browsers as well. Even if i just enter 1 row the message still comes up.

Please help - I need to submit my application ASAP. Does anyone know what I should do?

Thank you!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Are you absolutely confident there's no gaps? The forms sometimes sees "10 June - 11 July" and then "12 July - 12 September" as a gap between 11 and 12 July.

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
I am confident there are no gaps. The months overlap in all my rows. Is there a row limit? I have 19 rows. Please help :s

Thank you!

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
YESSS it worked! I added another row for my high school education from 2004 - June 2009. Thank you so much! I can't believe I didn't think of that myself.

Have a great day!

Reactions: k.h.p.

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
Hi K.H.P,

I am sorry to message again, you were so helpful when yesterday, and I was hoping you could help me again.

I was ready to submit and pay for my CEC application. When I got to the transmit and pay page, after signing the document, I thought I should check the information I gave. I clicked the back button. Now my application has disappeared. When I log into GCKEY there is no "continue application" button under 'Action'. Please help. I need to submit tonight :(

Thank you!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The system locks your account for an hour or two once you progress to the transmit and pay page, because it has to wait for the payment to complete. Unfortunately, since you clicked the back button without completing payment, you now have to wait an hour or two before you can get the "continue application" button back. I think.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi K.H.P,

I am sorry to message again, you were so helpful when yesterday, and I was hoping you could help me again.

I was ready to submit and pay for my CEC application. When I got to the transmit and pay page, after signing the document, I thought I should check the information I gave. I clicked the back button. Now my application has disappeared. When I log into GCKEY there is no "continue application" button under 'Action'. Please help. I need to submit tonight :(

Thank you!
What was the deadline for submission?

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
Thank you K.H.P! I will wait an hour or two!. I shouldnt have pressed the back button :(

21Goose - I got my 1 year Canadian experience on 22nd May. Invited for CEC on 29th. My IEC expires on 3rd June. I want to get my PR application in tonight, get my AOR and apply for bridging visa before Monday.

Thanks!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you K.H.P! I will wait an hour or two!. I shouldnt have pressed the back button :(

21Goose - I got my 1 year Canadian experience on 22nd May. Invited for CEC on 29th. My IEC expires on 3rd June. I want to get my PR application in tonight, get my AOR and apply for bridging visa before Monday.

Thanks!
A bit close, but it should be OK as long as you get it in tonight. Good luck.