+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Error in the imm5709 form - Please Help

BrunaTol

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone!

I have an open work permit and I am trying to change it to a study permit, but every time I try to submit the imm5709 form I get an error message saying that the version of the file is no longer acceptable.

I've tried everything that I could think of, I already filled this form so many times that I am going crazy.

I cannot submit my application without this form and I am running out of time, please, can someone help me??

I've already reported the issue and also emailed the support.

Everyone, I finally solved it! We did everything from another computer and it worked!

Last edited:

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone!

I have an open work permit and I am trying to change it to a study permit, but every time I try to submit the imm5709 form I get an error message saying that the version of the file is no longer acceptable.

I've tried everything that I could think of, I already filled this form so many times that I am going crazy.

I cannot submit my application without this form and I am running out of time, please, can someone help me??

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy from IRCC website(canada.ca) ?

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
I am having same issue on IMM 1294 E while applying online for SDS student permit. They have new version of form dated 06-2019. and when I upload error says this version is no longer accepted. Anyone solved it yet ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am having same issue on IMM 1294 E while applying online for SDS student permit. They have new version of form dated 06-2019. and when I upload error says this version is no longer accepted. Anyone solved it yet ?
For online SDS, only use forms that you can download when you are in the document upload stage.

If you click on the title you should be able to download the form.

Don't use anything older.

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
For online SDS, only use forms that you can download when you are in the document upload stage.

If you click on the title you should be able to download the form.

Don't use anything older.
I know, i downloaded it the same way, but I am unable to upload it back - it says this version is not supported. its very weird because I am downloading the form from same place and when i am uploading it back it says not supported.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I know, i downloaded it the same way, but I am unable to upload it back - it says this version is not supported. its very weird because I am downloading the form from same place and when i am uploading it back it says not supported.
Are you clicking validate on the form ? Try a different browser or computer.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

Rohit Sharma 0999

May 20, 2019
Try making a fresh application, other than that it looks like you need to make a webform complaint.
Made new account, still same. I have sent the complaint, but they always reply very late and I was in a hurry. I downloaded FEB-2019 version of form and it got uploaded successfully. version no longer supported error comes only on latest version of form that I downloaded from my personal checklist. Its very poor management from CIC

abels

Jun 1, 2019
Hi everyone!

Everyone, I finally solved it! We did everything from another computer and it worked!

How did you solve the problem, because I have been having trouble with this, it would mean alot if you could help me out please.

Jun 1, 2019
Made new account, still same. I have sent the complaint, but they always reply very late and I was in a hurry. I downloaded FEB-2019 version of form and it got uploaded successfully. version no longer supported error comes only on latest version of form that I downloaded from my personal checklist. Its very poor management from CIC
  1. How did you get the FEB-2019 version of the form? Can you tell me how to download that older form? Please, it's urgent for me. Thanks,