+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Document submission time extension of 30 days.

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hello,

I got my ITA on 22nd January and I am supposed to submit the application by 23rd March.

However, when I logged in today and it says that I have 32 days (Yesterday it said 3 days) to submit the application.
I have not received any message of this extension which has left me a bit confused.

Can anyone confirm this extension of the submission window? Could it be because of the pandemic?

Thanks.

Mazal

Mar 21, 2020
Hello,

I got my ITA on 22nd January and I am supposed to submit the application by 23rd March.

However, when I logged in today and it says that I have 32 days (Yesterday it said 3 days) to submit the application.
I have not received any message of this extension which has left me a bit confused.

Can anyone confirm this extension of the submission window? Could it be because of the pandemic?

Thanks.
i Receive an ITA on March 19th. how does it work for medical exam, should i make an appointment my self or they give me the go ahead

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
i Receive an ITA on March 19th. how does it work for medical exam, should i make an appointment my self or they give me the go ahead
Congratulations! In your ITA, how much time limit they have mentioned ?

Yes definitely go ahead for your medical exam. Check the list of panel physicians in your country to book an appointment with them.

penzital

Mar 22, 2020
Also got extension for my application by 30 days without any notice. Was worried that it was some error on my side, glad they extended it for everyone.

Stay safe!

Reactions: chintangohil