+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent document replacement

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
Hi

I received my AOR last week and realised that my POF letter doesn't contain my full name. I need to replace it before they start assessing my application. How would i go about doing this?

Regards

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
In your LOE, so the letter you're writing to explain a few things?

Your passport details etc are all correct?

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
I went to the bank and got a new proof of funds letter with my full name on the letter head. I am submitting this with the CSE form and hope they will see it before they begin assessing my account.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
So your proof of funds letter didn't have your full name on it, not your LOE? You're allowed to have documents with initials.

russo1

Jan 22, 2017
kryt0n said:
So your proof of funds letter didn't have your full name on it, not your LOE? You're allowed to have documents with initials.
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

Better safe than sorry, right?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
russo1 said:
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.

Better safe than sorry, right?
I'm confused. Banks can and do put your initial and last name on correspondence. That's allowed. Sure, get a new one and submit it, but this isn't a problem.