+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] Document number for Police check + proof of medical need by july!

jesswyn

Jan 4, 2011
Hi there, I am applying for a work holiday visa from within canada, i am returning to australia and then coming back to canada on my second work holiday visa.

I am doing my application electroncially through mycic, they requested a police certificate from canada because ive been here for 2 years. I got the certificate and scanned it, and to up load it i need Document name, Document number, date and expirary. There are no numbers on the certificate I got and there is no expirary on it, i heard its like 3 months so I just guessed that part, but I dont know what to do about this document number. There is no other numbers on this document expcept the date. I need to upload this within a month or my visa will be delayed/deleted I dont know what. It wont let me type n/a or "no number" in the box to upload. Help! :(

I hope its the right certificate. I paid 45$ for it, i called their office and explained what I needed and they said this was the right one :( I hope it is

EDIT: I would try to contact immigration or mycic for assistance but they still have no answered a question I sent in a month ago and I have less than a month to get them this information so I cant wait on them. This is so frustrating :(

Also I went and had my medical done as requested by mycic, i printed and bought the paper with me they said to take to the doctor, when i got there they said i did not need this and that they just need my IME number and they will send everything electronically to immigration, but mycic is asking for proof of the medical before july and I dont know what to upload to them. :(