+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Did not receive ITA even after clearing cut off

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Do you happen to have an answer for us champ?
Unfortunately I cant comment on tech issues :) Only thing that I can think of is that the draw details incorrectly mentions the tie breaking rule (assuming you have correctly created profile that falls under STEM category)

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Unfortunately I cant comment on tech issues :) Only thing that I can think of is that the draw details incorrectly mentions the tie breaking rule (assuming you have correctly created profile that falls under STEM category)
If they have incorrectly mentioned why not they own their mistake and invite us in today’s tech OINP HCP draw and of course there are no issues in my profile.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
If they have incorrectly mentioned why not they own their mistake and invite us in today’s tech OINP HCP draw
There is mistake in update of website, not mistake in sending out invites to those who were eligible but didn't receive ITA. What we can only speculate is - IRCC did put cut off as 481, tie breaking rule was say for eg: 25th Sep 2023, but while updating website it was incorrectly mentioned as 25th Nov 2023. The website details needs to be corrected, not the draw itself.

Federal draws are not related to PNPs. Each PNP decides on whom to invite.

OINP always have a point lower than the latest EE draw as their highest score, so however unfortunate, there will be people who miss out on both.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
There is mistake in update of website, not mistake in sending out invites to those who were eligible but didn't receive ITA. What we can only speculate is - IRCC did put cut off as 481, tie breaking rule was say for eg: 25th Sep 2023, but while updating website it was incorrectly mentioned as 25th Nov 2023. The website details needs to be corrected, not the draw itself.

Federal draws are not related to PNPs. Each PNP decides on whom to invite.

OINP always have a point lower than the latest EE draw as their highest score, so however unfortunate, there will be people who miss out on both.
It’s like a chicken and egg lol end of the day we are the only ones who are suffering for someone’s mistakes. It’s also pathetic that they are too proud to suck up their own mistakes. If you are part of that team send my condolences to every irresponsible employee.

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023
They responded to my web form I submitted last week with a long mail detailing the EE process and nothing about why I wasn’t invited despite meeting all their pre-requisite

• Wow
Reactions: afal

afal

Nov 2, 2020
They responded to my web form I submitted last week with a long mail detailing the EE process and nothing about why I wasn’t invited despite meeting all their pre-requisite
We can only hope then that we not being invited was due to their system reporting the wrong date as the tie-breaking rule - that is better than having an unknown issue with our profiles - I'm still waiting for a response to my technical issue ticket I've raised.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
We can only hope then that we not being invited was due to their system reporting the wrong date as the tie-breaking rule - that is better than having an unknown issue with our profiles - I'm still waiting for a response to my technical issue ticket I've raised.
They responded to mine yesterday looks like it’s a system generated email. They are not even bothering to look at our concerns lol

• Sad

afal

Nov 2, 2020
And you guys think there will be another STEM draw by the end of this year ? I highly doubt that!
Yea I don't think that there will be another STEM, possibly a general with 500+ CRS

They should at least rectify the tie breaking rule of the draw, as that alone would at least give me peace knowing that there are no issues with my profile...

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Yea I don't think that there will be another STEM, possibly a general with 500+ CRS

They should at least rectify the tie breaking rule of the draw, as that alone would at least give me peace knowing that there are no issues with my profile...
Well we both know they would never do that either, it’s easy to ignore us than admitting a mistake made publicly. Everyone knows how broke things are with IRCC processing and website issues. They don’t wanna add another one to their plate now.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Well we both know they would never do that either, it’s easy to ignore us than admitting a mistake made publicly. Everyone knows how broke things are with IRCC processing and website issues. They don’t wanna add another one to their plate now.
oh no, IRCC did correct similar issue earlier. The tie breaking rule was some xx date and was uploaded as yy date on website. Later rectified.

Eg - https://x.com/askkubeir/status/1733670583257207057?s=46&t=h9mHmHQYIGWiF20Zy9Ls4w