+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Did not receive ITA even after clearing cut off

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Someone earlier tweeted that OINP HCP draw is sending invites out today for tech NOC codes and the highest score is 480 he said. Again 481 being left out which is next level of insanity how this system is broke.
Oh why is it like that ? 481 and above will not considered ? Sure ?

afal

Nov 2, 2020
Congratulations, guess it’s only 481 then may be they don’t like the number lol. Don’t worry much their system is broke lol just take advantage of the invite. Good luck
If we don't get the NOI it's gonna look even worse for their system, it could be that the system has flagged our profiles as "ITA received" and as such we wouldn't be in the pool any longer to receive a NOI from Ontario. But lets wait and see...

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
If we don't get the NOI it's gonna look even worse for their system, it could be that the system has flagged our profiles as "ITA received" and as such we wouldn't be in the pool any longer to receive a NOI from Ontario. But lets wait and see...
Don’t you see that already that’s what happened today, NOI from Ontario seems to being sent from high score 480 according to the tweet I mentioned above. Hope is a dangerous thing my friend, it can drive you insane. They did a publishing error for sure which is what I believed and moved on.

Reactions: afal