+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Did not receive ITA even after clearing cut off

afal

Nov 2, 2020
Oh ok, let’s do that. do share the details how to raise issue.
You gotta be logged in and then go to Help -> Technical issue -> Report technical issue or directly via https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/reportTechnicalIssue must be logged in to see it, I've taken screenshots of the draw details (crs cutoff, date issued etc) screenshots of my account showing that it matches the cutoff rules and wrote a small text to the officer dealing with the ticket.

Kaka2519

Nov 18, 2021
Hi guys,
Could you please help me I have question about PPR. I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I am the primary applicant. So I added her file into my file after our marriage as my file was already in process. I got my PR card and i got an email regarding her PPR i think. But there was my name on it. Nothing about my wife at all. What should i do? she wasn’t able to make an appointment with vfs because when she enter her name and DOB the for appointment it says application number invalid. And if we put my name and DOB then it worked. So we had appointment with vfs with my name on the appointment letter. However, vfs didn’t take her passport they said we need appointment letter with your name(my wife’s name). Please help me guys. Very confused. I raised webform and called ircc everyone is saying different things.
whose name would be on PPR?
if its primary applicant’s name then how i can make appointment with her name?

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
Reactions: afal

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
I didnt get ITA despite my score is 504 and meeting STEM occupations... Did anyone of you receive anything? What about individuals who submitted a ticket? did you hear back?

VidhyaDG

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
I didnt get ITA despite my score is 504 and meeting STEM occupations... Did anyone of you receive anything? What about individuals who submitted a ticket? did you hear back?
Not received any response for the ticket. But in the call they confirmed that when tie breaker date is applied on the lowest crs score, whoever submitted the profile at the earliest till they reach the 5900 count will be given ITA and the remining profiles will be ignored even the criteria is met.

when did you submit your profile? What is the noc used? And is your profile status submitted?

smartpart

Oct 21, 2020
Not received any response for the ticket. But in the call they confirmed that when tie breaker date is applied on the lowest crs score, whoever submitted the profile at the earliest till they reach the 5900 count will be given ITA and the remining profiles will be ignored even the criteria is met.

when did you submit your profile? What is the noc used? And is your profile status submitted?
Thanks! My profile was submitted since 13th November, status is submitted, and noc used is 20012.

PiusCharity

Oct 2, 2023

This is the take away guys, till “5900”.. this is why most people at 481 didn’t get. It’s a bit confusing as I was under the impression they use only CRS scores to rank candidates. Apparently, there’s also rank dependent on how many people they pre-planned to give ITAs to. The count to 5900 was made and we probably were 5901 … etc despite meeting the criteria. For the people over the cutoff that were not picked, they should thoroughly check their situation as they might have unique issues.