+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent :: Delay in PR card processing

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Seniors

I landed on Jan 29th and havent received my PR card yet.

Today CIC callcentre ppl said that there is some problem with pictures and they would be sending instructions how to send the new pictures.

Just wanted to check if any one faced the similar problem.

And what would be the new timeline. Will there be lot of delay in receving the card.

Thanks for your assisstence....

kushari

Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
IELTS Request
22-06-2012
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-12-2013
Passport Req..
19-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24/03/2014
LANDED..........
27/03/2014
I think the website for processing time will update tomorrow. Let's see if it reflects this delay. I hope that it's not a general issue and is just isolated.

cecstatchk

Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inayatH said:
Hi Seniors

I landed on Jan 29th and havent received my PR card yet.

Today CIC callcentre ppl said that there is some problem with pictures and they would be sending instructions how to send the new pictures.

Just wanted to check if any one faced the similar problem.

And what would be the new timeline. Will there be lot of delay in receving the card.

Thanks for your assisstence....
I'm sure people have had this problem in past. Once you receive instructions just send the new pictures and your new timeline will be as per current, who knows once they get your pictures they might process it in a day or two :)

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
cecstatchk said:
I'm sure people have had this problem in past. Once you receive instructions just send the new pictures and your new timeline will be as per current, who knows once they get your pictures they might process it in a day or two :)
Thanks for your response...

Today i called them again and they said that sydney, NS team have sent my file to local office in toronto and local office will send a letter and might request for additional documents... Agent is not sure if it is a photograph issue.

Can anyone let me know if they faced similar issue.

Thanks for your support

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
inayatH said:
Thanks for your response...

Today i called them again and they said that sydney, NS team have sent my file to local office in toronto and local office will send a letter and might request for additional documents... Agent is not sure if it is a photograph issue.

Can anyone let me know if they faced similar issue.

Thanks for your support
Can someone who are called to local office please respond.