Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
All my work experience supporting docs are not in English, therefore, i have them all translated by a certified translator.

I have scanned all the origianls and plan to upload the certified translation docs as well as the original docs.

however, i just saw below on CIC website:
If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document.

the last one says a certified photocopy of the original document, does it mean i upload certified photocopy instead of the original itself??

please advice

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
flyflysophia11 said:
All my work experience supporting docs are not in English, therefore, i have them all translated by a certified translator.

I have scanned all the origianls and plan to upload the certified translation docs as well as the original docs.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the last one says a certified photocopy of the original document, does it mean i upload certified photocopy instead of the original itself??

please advice
yes it is logical. they want to know original is not changed.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flyflysophia11 said:

please advice
Correct, that's so they can match this copy to the documents translated.