+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT CITIZENSHIP APPLICATION WITHOUT POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members .

I am at the last stage of applying my citizenship and I have been preparing my all documents and applications since last month and half. I was thinking to send my application on December 27 2016 after X-MAS and I was going through my application again and again I found in application that if you have spent more than 183 outside of Canada in any country you have to provide PCC.
I have spent 320 days in India and now I don't have mt PCC in the present time.

Can I apply without PCC and once I get my PCC I will send to CIC.?

In the box I will put country where I was for 320 days and explain them I have already applied for PCC , once I will get it then send it to CIC.

Really frustrating I have been waiting for this days to apply but I am stuck.

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi Roseashish,
Please make sure you have all documents before you apply this way you are in control of your application.
Good Luck!

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah but if I apply for PCC it's going to take take 6 weeks atleast and I dont want to wait for it to apply my citizenship and also I know I have a job today but in future by the time I will get my PCC , I will be laid off and will not have job.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:
Yeah but if I apply for PCC it's going to take take 6 weeks atleast and I dont want to wait for it to apply my citizenship and also I know I have a job today but in future by the time I will get my PCC , I will be laid off and will not have job.
i dont think so.. laid off.. made any difference to your application.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you submit an incomplete application, you should expect it will be returned unprocessed. Wait until you have the PCC.

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
your file will not be accepted.

The only way is to send your PCC to your friend or a family member in India by mail to complete the procedures in India and re-send it to you by mail, that takes a few days only.

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if I want to obtain PCC from india I think I have to be there.right?

Or do you know any other procedure to obtain in india without going there?

I can apply here but the process time is 4-6 weeks and I really don't want to wait for this much time to apply for my citizenship, I know I have no choice rather than wait but if any other process to get it from india that would be alright.

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Hi ROSEASHISH,

Please check this link. Please give them call. you can obtain PCC for India here in Canada

http://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

http://www.blsindia-canada.com/contactus.php

Fochi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
for me, i got fingerprint from Ottawa police station for PCC then sent it to my friend in egypt to complete it and resend it to me it takes 15 days.

i think you have the same option in india, just ask at Indian embassy in Canada.

ROSEASHISH said:

I can apply here but the process time is 4-6 weeks and I really don't want to wait for this much time to apply for my citizenship, I know I have no choice rather than wait but if any other process to get it from india that would be alright.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROSEASHISH said:

I think you can get your PCC without traveling to India. Your embassy should assisst in this also it will take 4-6 weeks for IRCC to return your incomplete application, so i don't think it's of any benefit to apply without all the required documents! Good luck!!

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
ROSEASHISH said:
I can apply here but the process time is 4-6 weeks and I really don't want to wait for this much time to apply for my citizenship,
You are better off just waiting the extra few weeks and sending in a complete application. Also, it is always a good idea to apply with an extra few weeks of "buffer" anyway. Just be patient and it will make things easier

ROSEASHISH

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys !!! Happy New year to everyone!!!!

I have already applied for my PCC and it's been already 17 days , hopefully I can get it in next 3-4 weeks and then will apply for Citizenship..